Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Not be negative or anything, promise......, but I wouldn't be leaving that wee girl alone in a room with Zero.
    I had the same thought. It comes down to trust but the stakes are high.

Comment

• Goldens are the best. So glad that one has a good home now.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• My parents got a Weimaraner 2 months before they got me (same kennel, so I am told)

That dog literally babysat me. My mom would place me on a blanket and the dog would lay at the corner watching me. I could do anything I wanted to on the blanket, but as soon as I left, the dog would pick me up by the diaper and place me dead set back in the middle.
        Last edited by Newbomb Turk; December 31, 2013, 10:48 AM.
        The only logical explanation is:
        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• There is very little in this world that throws me into a squealing girlie swoon quite like photos of babies and puppies napping together. SO SWEET!
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I'm not getting a good vibe from the last pic of girl baby & Zero. It looks to me that Zero is thinking, "Dinner".
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Not be negative or anything, promise......, but I wouldn't be leaving that wee girl alone in a room with Zero.
              Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              I'm not getting a good vibe from the last pic of girl baby & Zero. It looks to me that Zero is thinking, "Dinner".
              Exactly

That dog is getting the junk yard treatment until that baby is grown enough to yell dog control commands.

That dog looks like it still has a lot of coyote in it.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                Exactly

That dog is getting the junk yard treatment until that baby is grown enough to yell dog control commands.

That dog looks like it still has a lot of coyote in it.
                Yip, major news story waiting to happen.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• heathens
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Yip, major news story waiting to happen.
                    Famous (repeatable) last words:

"My pit bull never bit anyone. It gave no indication it would ever eat our baby."
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• pitbull.........

nuff said

than again, with a face like this, I doubt he'd bite anyone, too

The only logical explanation is:
                      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• That is not a pit bull. We also don't know the dog in question where as the owners do.
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/wkEDOFhA7Pw[/ame]

Comment

• I don't think anyone on the planet can claim to "know" (in every sense of the word) their dog. Different species.

Comment

• here you go Kay

Cute Little Companions

January 25, 2013 by admin / Leave a Comment

Though some small dog breeds may have reputations as ?accessories? for grown women, they can make great companions for kids as well. What these petite pets lack in size, they more than make up for in personality and playfulness. And they?re extremely loyal, to boot. In fact, your main concern when adopting a small dog may simply involve whether you and your family have the energy to keep up with him.Knowing which small dog is right for your family depends on many factors, such your lifestyle, the size of your family, the age of your children, and your willingness to train and groom the dog. There are also a number of small breeds to choose from, each with a mix of potential pros and cons. These photographs show right breed without any cons, see how the baby is enjoying with these puppies

Comment

I don't think anyone on the planet can claim to "know" (in every sense of the word) their dog. Different species.
                                completely out to lunch there lad. You missed the boat and standing on the shore watching it sail away (or you're trolling)

Comment

Working...
                                X