Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I don't know what makes them think, they should do that, stupid

Comment

• How about replacing the birds with a Tiger in its natural habitat soundtrack?

McElroy selects the wedge (((leather on bare butt swat))). A beautiful chip shot onto the green. (((Money's on the table. Get out before my wife gets home.))) (((Chirp chirp chirp)))
      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        the Masters broadcast is not only annoying, it is insulting.
        I couldn't agree more.

Comment

• For the record......., the Mrs and I thought the bird chirping sounds were real. I'm never watching it again. Fkn American wynd up merchants.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• It was a compromise.

The Duck Dynasty guys paid a lot of moola to get a background of duck quacks. The contract only called for background noise from native fowl species.

The PGA changed the soundtrack to tweeters instead of quackers because tweeters have more value with social media.
            Last edited by Malto Marko; April 13, 2015, 04:10 PM.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              It was a compromise.

The Duck Dynasty guys paid a lot of moola to get a background of duck quacks. The contract only called for background noise from native fowl species.

The PGA changed the soundtrack to tweeters instead of quackers because tweeters have more value with social media.
              I'm almost literally choking with laughter here because I can't figure out if that ^ is a wynd up or not?! Is that ^ true?
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• :-D

Pullin your leg!

Comment

• I had said to the wife, "read this, is he being serious?"......, then she went into fits of laughter too. Excellent stuff.

Comment

• Guess they are being serious.
                    Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• "The fake chirping bird soundtrack on the Masters broadcast is not only annoying, it is insulting."
                      ----------------------------------------Exactly. Glad I only got to see the last few holes.

"I'm almost literally choking with laughter here because I can't figure out if that ^ is a wynd up or not?! Is that ^ true?"
                      ------------------------------LOL.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• UberFacts ‏@UberFacts [ame="https://twitter.com/UberFacts/status/590255367893966848"]7m7 minutes ago[/ame] Female sharks can reproduce asexually, resulting in a genetic clone.

Comment

• "Stayin' Alive" and "Another One Bites The Dust" have the optimum tempo for performing CPR on someone who has just suffered a heart attack.
                          I am guessing some eyebrows would be raised if "Another One Bites The Dust" is being sang when administering CPR.

Comment

• spyder man allen don't care about no raised eybrows bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              I am guessing some eyebrows would be raised if "Another One Bites The Dust" is being sang when administering CPR.
                              Not as bad as "Push It" or "Dead Man's Party" 8)

Comment

• It has become too overused that people end a sentence with the conjunction "or." Ex: "Did you read my book or?"

Idk if it's acceptable in the English language with a conjunction like "or" to end a sentence. I just find it to be annoying because a lot of people do that now.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X