Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well how do you do? !!

[ame]https://youtu.be/UPw-3e_pzqU[/ame]
    Last edited by WingsFan; April 25, 2015, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Mrazek's been pretty damn good this series outside of a couple brain farts.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        What was it... three years ago against Chicago? Twenty minutes from eliminating the Blackhawks, then a third period collapse and then they dropped the next two games.
        That was different. The Blackhawks were a much better team that year.

Comment

• Yep Tampa Bay is proving that they're really not that good and lack of playoff experience may be showing.

Comment

• Pleaseeeee.. This Lightening team is really good. Don't take anything away from the Wings tonight. They played flawless hockey from the half way point of the first until the half way point of the second.

After that Mrazek was amazing.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Pleaseeeee.. This Lightening team is really good. Don't take anything away from the Wings tonight. They played flawless hockey from the half way point of the first until the half way point of the second.

After that Mrazek was amazing.

Comment

• Wow, that was crazy. Now they have to buckle down and make sure they close them out at home.

I do think the league has to do something about the guys getting run at the end of the games when it's obvious one team doesn't have a chance. You're going to lose some good players to injury unnecessarily.

Comment

• I really hope we can upgrade the D in the offseason because they're holding this team back from doing great things. Our forwards are having to work twice as hard because of their inabilities.

I hadn't thought much of Glendening but he's huge shadowing Johnson. He's played really well as did Jurco , Sheahan, and Ferraro. This is exactly what we needed from some of the young guys

Now if Tatar ad Nyquist could start scoring in bunches we'd be set. We sorely miss Cole and the intangibles that he brings.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                    I do think the league has to do something about the guys getting run at the end of the games when it's obvious one team doesn't have a chance. You're going to lose some good players to injury unnecessarily.
                    completely agree
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Had we not traded for Zidlicky we'd have been really f'ed this series on D. I hope we can grab Mike Green in the off season and work at least one of the promising Dman in the mix. The back end needs help. Ericsson is just terrible
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• BEER!!!
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Awesome win for the Wings.

Is Howard officially #2 at this point?

Comment

• I'm hoping we can unload Howard and his contract this offseason to a goalie needy team. He's still a quality goaltender just not for this team. His cap hit will be upwards of 5 mil but that's not even in the top 10 contracts for the position.

There will be a market for him.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Well, if nothing else, this series has been a mirror of the regular season. Wings showing flashes of brilliance then following it up by shitting the bed. Let's hope the inconsistency leaves in favor of the team we saw play last night.

If they continue to play like they did last night, they can beat anyone, anywhere.

Put 'er away on Monday then bring on the Habs!
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• WTF man. I just looked at the FA pool for next season. It's horrible!

Mike Green is it. How the F did we let guys like Hudler and Flippula walk and we sign guys like Weiss and.. well Weiss
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X