Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Cleggy how cool!!
    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Great story, and a special little lady.

Comment

• Thanks all, nice to be able to share our story.
        Still seams a bit unreal now, we actually found out it was happening on christmas eve, so that was a cool unexpected gift!
        I think Amber was quoted in the national newspapers as saying;
        "I'm not sure if this is real or a dream" and that "The excitement of meeting the Queen had made her feel a bit sick"

She is a belter though and we're really proud of her and her brother who puts up with not being centre of attention and supports her brilliantly.

By the way, who photoshopped those pool pics on the last page - because i'm sure Jim's pool wasn't that colour last time i saw it on here!! :-D

Comment

• Wow, that's an awesome story, Cleggy! Very cool picture too.

Speaking of photoshop, we need to photoshop the queen in front of CGVT's pool and then him holding a sign that says "get off my lawn!"
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            Great stuff CL and Cleggy.
            +1

@LFIJ: Great new avatar pic! :smile:
            Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
            🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 114 Platinum Trophies
            https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Cleggy, that's a fantastic story and pic. Awesome kids. That stuff doesn't happen by itself. Congrats to you and Helen for being great parents and helping to make the world a better place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                That is superb, CL.

Don't know if it's you or your brother wearing that Spartans top but I desperately want that. Post some details on where it was purchased if you are able to. Cheers.
                That's me in the Spartans gear. The "top" is an old hockey jersey from the late 90's or so.

Comment

• That's AWESOME Cleggy! Thanks for sharing.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Awesome story Cleggy.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Enjoying a train ride in the Swiss Alps
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Nice!
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• That's a great shot dwt

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That is a great photo
                                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

Working...
                                X