Ignores the passing of an R&B great
    Just to talk about Ebron

Comment

• Nice, CL.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Very nice, Colorado Lion.

RIP Percy Sledge.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• RIP Percy.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Suzanne Crough (aka Tracey Partridge) passed away at age 52. http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/28/suzann...daughter-dies/
            AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• Before Tiger Woods was a factor in changing the concept of the "stereotypical professional golfer" there was Calvin Peete. Also he is former Lions Quarterback Rodney Peete's Uncle. http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf...dayNL_20150430
              AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• RIP Calvin.
                ------------
                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Cunningham View Post
                  Before Tiger Woods was a factor in changing the concept of the "stereotypical professional golfer" there was Calvin Peete. Also he is former Lions Quarterback Rodney Peete's Uncle. http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf...dayNL_20150430
                  That back story on him is crazy ... everybody should read that.
                  WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• RIP Calvin.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Can't get over that story ... he had a condition that left him unable to fully extend his left arm and turned into a PGA tour player? Come on.
                      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                        Can't get over that story ... he had a condition that left him unable to fully extend his left arm and turned into a PGA tour player? Come on.

I know exactly what you are talking about.

RIP Calvin.

Comment

• My brothers met him at a tournament. He was extremely cordial! Our family were always fans. You guys are right, the story of him being a pro golfer and having the arm issue is incredible!
                          AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• I remember the bizzarre swing and learning later he had an arm condition that wouldn't allow him to straiten it.....Amazing he was a PGA tour player and one of the most accurate at that.....

Comment

• I golf once a year in an annual scramble. Just this past Thursday, with a stiff and sore left ankle, I got on the club house range before the round started, and fashioned a swing that my (front) ankle could bear. I played long and was down the middle quite often.

I think our brains can find crafty alternate ways around our physical obstacles.

Also, maybe Calvin's inability to straighten his left arm allowed him to keep it still during his swing, more so than an uninjured golfer could.
                              ------------
                              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• The thrill is almost gone...

Blues legend B.B. King in hospice care at his home
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X