Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy. Gonz. Nice, Mass and Kay.
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• :(

The Ducks laid an egg on Fan Appreciation Night by getting worked over 4-0 by the Stars.

The Ducks looked like they were playing in sand all night.

Even the kid was disappointed in not seeing any Ducks goals.

So much for tuning it up for the playoffs and taking the Western Conf. flag.

pands

Team Captain Ryan Getzlaf did not play. That always makes ANA look off.

pandss

While the team was giving away freebies and goodies to random seats all over the arena last night, they never once gave away anything in our section which was odd considering every single section around us had at least one winner within it.

Double whammy bummer evening
      Last edited by Panoptes; April 9, 2015, 02:27 PM.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• One Getzlaf, does not a flying V make.
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post

To both of you!

I am officially child free for 3 days while the kiddos hang out with grandma...and when I go pick them up I'm taking my brother to the Humane Society in hopes of finding him a pooch. He is about $100 short of what he will need for the rescue fee and vet bill, but I'm bringing my wallet (and lots of tissues) and calling it Christmas. I can't wait. :-)
          How did it turn out?
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Well, there was one dog in particular that we wanted to see, but he barked the entire time we were in there, so he eliminated himself from contention quickly (my bro lives in an apartment, so a barker is out of the question). There were 2 others that we met that were intriguing, but one was 11 years old and has a tumor :-( and the other was a stray that hadn't been there long enough to make sure his owners wouldn't come and pick him up.

However, earlier in the day my bro had gone to another rescue in the area and fell in love with a 3 year old girlie, so he might have found his dog after all! She is a beagle mix, very docile and friendly, adorable, and sounds like the perfect fit for him - in fact, his apartment has a 25 pound limit, and she weighs 24.3 lbs. :-). So he is going back there today to see about starting the adoption process. They did say that he can try a sleepover first, so he will probably do that to see how she does on his turf, but he said that she was super mellow even at the shelter and on their walk, so my guess is that she is The One. I am excited for him - and her - and can't wait to meet her!
            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Hope it works out!!
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• WE'RE NUMBER ONE, AT SOMETHING, FINALLY!!!

Washington Redskins: Bad at Football, Worse at Spelling

Study shows that Redskins fans get a failing grade for grammar, while Lions fans are best

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I'll take it!

Last edited by dpatnod; April 29, 2015, 11:20 PM.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Yes!

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• So the Loins one it then?
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                          So the Loins one it then?
                          Who are the Loins?
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            So the Loins one it then?
                            Ha!
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              Washington Redskins: Bad at Football, Worse at Spelling

Study shows that Redskins fans get a failing grade for grammar, while Lions fans are best
                              So all the grammar police work was worth it!!!
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Judge: Super Bowl.
                                Lions fan: super bowel?
                                Judge: Super. Bowl.
                                Lions fan: supper bowl? May I have it in a sentence please?
                                Judge: Each season, the Super Bowl is the Detroit Lions' goal.
                                Lions fan: AHHHHH, got it! Super blow. s-u-p-e-r b-l-o-w Super blow.
                                Judge: <ding>
                                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                                X