Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    Does this mean that in 30 years, Russia will have their own version of Don Cherry complaining about what pussies North Americans are?
    There will be only one Don Cherry!

TG

Comment

• Originally posted by geo weidl View Post
      Here we are trying to get the violence out of hockey in NA and the russians are starting them off early.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...165817182.html
      At around the 1:15 mark of that video I think I saw Cindy as the 5th man in, as a group of kids in the white uniforms were beating up one kid in blue. Good to see he's no longer cowering somewhere in the corner during these brawls!

Comment

• Originally posted by madootra View Post
        Right now, Ricky Nash, and Corey Perry are leading in the voting for "Gutless Disappointments".......
        Hands Down , that dubious distinction belongs to Alex ovarian Ovechkin.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Sorry.....he at least has a goal, unlike the 2 aforementioned West Greenlanders. Plus, if you're watching tonight....Ovie is the only Capital that has shown up. I'd agree he'd be standing very near the podium though.

Comment

• Leafs may end Boston's season.....up 4-2 with 3 minutes to go.

Comment

• Bruins make it 3-4! 1:22 left!

Comment

• They tie it!!!!

Comment

• Holy shit! They're gonna riot in Toronto!!!

Comment

• Is it over? What channel is it on? (I just got home)

Comment

• NVM, just found it on CNBC

Comment

• OT.

To continue convo from before......the Bronze medal Winner is Tyler Seguin. NO POINTS at all for Boston this series, after 16 goals and 30 something points this season.
                        Side Note: He and Nash are both Brampton boys, and Perry is also an Ontario lad.

Comment

• Seguin gets off the podium, as he assists GWG for the Bruins. Man......the Toronto media is gonna crucify this team. Historic choke job.

Comment

• Originally posted by madootra View Post
                            Seguin gets off the podium, as he assists GWG for the Bruins. Man......the Toronto media is gonna crucify this team. Historic choke job.
                            Leaf nation are not stupid, this is a very, very young team. The ship maybe finally sailing in the right direction.

Comment

• Maybe.......but the Hockey Media in Toronto are brutal. Unfair or not, that's gonna be the story.

Comment

• So, Montreal and Toronto are the only Original 6 teams not to advance. Vancouver also bounced. Ottawa....a nation turns it's weary eyes to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X