Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Talent, you doing the regular season picks contest this year? I know I usually do the bowls. But I'm in. Email the link.
      Last edited by AlabamAlum; August 15, 2017, 12:03 PM.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Its a CCG following a round-robin schedule still correct? So a guaranteed rematch every year?

Comment

• Yup!

Comment

• here ya go AA

Alabama Football Sucks = AFS. 30,523 likes · 48 talking about this. This is a Alabammer hate page NOT an Auburn fan page! Not only Auburn hates them (heres the small print) ALL BAMMERS WILL BE BANNED...

unfortunately you are likely spot on with your kstate/west va/okie state predictions

I need all the dead money I can get over there so talent needs to ban you
            Last edited by crashcourse; August 15, 2017, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Saban pisses all over the eclipse.

"What's a solar eclipse compared to Ala-fucking-Bama?" asked Saban. "Does the eclipse have its own statue out in front of Bryant-soon-to-be-Saban-not-Denny Stadium? Yeah I fucking thought not"

The Weather Channel has already said what it's going to look like. So why does Nick Saban have to see it in person?

Comment

• That dude is a bundle of joy.

Comment

• lol, he's an asshole, but I love his single-mindedness. His job is to coach football. Not opine about eclipses. You could tell it bugged him that his training staff had gotten eclipse glasses for the players. Love it.

"Christmas? Who has time for Christmas?? Look, Santa brings a bunch of toys to kids that didn't earn them. It's fucking communism. You want toys, you earn them, motherfucker. Get your ass in gear and earn them. When my kids were growing up, Christmas morning we ran 40's. At the end of that 40-yards was a bike. The kid that got there first got it. Second place got to do up-downs until they puked. You either want to win and prepare to be a winner or you're a waste of space. Just a bag of human filth. I remember when my son had his appendix out. He came out from under the anesthesia and he whined. Made him do three-man weaves and bull-in-the-ring until he lost the loser mentality."
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• To people who espouse to Catholicism and Christianity, they might correlate that with the birth of Christ. Us in football, the start of spring practice and the first day of summer training camp are what you look at as the New Year with fireworks going off, it's your birthday. It's being born back into football, it's a happening.

Take all of the emotions from Christmas, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving and your birthday and combine them.

(Jim Harbaugh)

Comment

• He copied that from Saban.

Comment

• Agreed on the single-minded nature of him. I think that nature is overrated though. He wouldn't be any less successful if was a little less red-ass. The self-importance is football coaches in general has always struck me a little weird.

Comment

• Saban will choose a former 4-star signee for a human sacrifice ritual at the height of the eclipse. It will be reported that the individual chose to seek playing time elsewhere, but wishes Lord Saban (and the University of Alabama as well of course) all the best success in the future.

May his blood please the BearGod and bring us victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            Agreed on the single-minded nature of him. I think that nature is overrated though. He wouldn't be any less successful if was a little less red-ass. The self-importance is football coaches in general has always struck me a little weird.
                            I don't know. What evidence do you have to support that a more laid-back Saban would be as successful? I think in coaching, as with most things, you have to be true to yourself. You find a process and a set of behaviors that work and go with it and then evolve as necessary. He is highly successful, at the top of his game, a multimillionaire, a philanthropist, and will be in the CFB HoF, yet people seem to line up to opine on how he should do his job. I have always found that weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                              Saban will choose a former 4-star signee for a human sacrifice ritual at the height of the eclipse. It will be reported that the individual chose to seek playing time elsewhere, but wishes Lord Saban (and the University of Alabama as well of course) all the best success in the future.

May his blood please the BearGod and bring us victory.
                              More blood for the Bear God.

Amen.

Comment

• Saban looks to me like he doesn't get any joy out of coaching but he just does it because he is great at it.

Comment

Working...
                                X