Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your annual flu shot.
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• The future is now

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        The future is now

He did allright for himself.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• He sucked.

The bar is low.

Comment

• Says the Trumpeter.

He had himself a career. I give him that. Not Reggie White, but he did allright.

That's all I said.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
              Fluellen has already signed with the Lions 9 times.

10 coming up?
              I wonder if that is a team record? I can't think of anyone else who has signed so many contracts with us.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                One place you don't want to be a wide receiver is in prison. Yikes
                Oh no... they much prefer the tight ends in prison.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                  Oh no... they much prefer the tight ends in prison.
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Colts sign Jon Bostic

Posted by Josh Alper on April 20, 2017, 4:12 PM EDT

Getty Images
                    The Colts continued to add pieces to their linebacking corps on Thursday.

The team announced that they signed Jon Bostic to their 90-man roster. They signed Barkevious Mingo, Sean Spence, Jabaal Sheard and John Simon as free agents earlier in the offseason.

Unlike those other players, Bostic did not play at all last season. A foot injury kept him off the field for the Lions, who were the third team to employ Bostic since the start of the 2015 season.

He opened that year with the Bears, who drafted Bostic in the second round of the 2013 draft, and was traded to the Patriots in September 2015. He played 11 games for New England and then was traded to the Lions last year.

Bouncing from spot to spot as Bostic illustrates that things haven’t panned out as the Bears hoped when they used a second day pick on him, but there are worse places for a linebacker to try to jump start his career than with a team overhauling the look of their position group.

Comment

Former Jaguars WR Mike Thomas arrested on battery, assault charges

3/21/2017 7:33:47 AM

Former Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Mike Thomas, who spent three and a half seasons in Jacksonville, was arrested on aggravated assault, cruelty to children and battery charges on Sunday, the Florida Times Union reports. This according to the Sandy Springs Police Department.

Thomas was also charged with obstruction of a law enforcement officer and possession of a firearm or knife during the commission of a felony.

Jacksonville selected Thomas in the fourth round of the 2008 NFL Draft.

Thomas played six seasons in the NFL, but only appeared in 61 games in his career. He caught 171 receptions for 1,768 yards as a member of the Jaguars.

He was traded to the Detroit Lions in the middle of the 2012 season. Thomas also played for the Houston Texans and Arizona Cardinals before moving on to the Canadian Football League.
                      we got him for free....... just remember that
                      The only logical explanation is:
                      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
                        we got him for free....... just remember that
                        Hence my post header comment of, "Nothing from nothing leaves nothing......"

I think it was lost on everyone.

Comment

Hmm, that's really somethin'.
                          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

I don't think we see those on Tapatalk.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

The future is now

New Lions MLB, J. DAVIS, has a 1.5"+ arm length advantage over old T-rex.

Comment

New Lions MLB, J. DAVIS, has a 1.5"+ arm length advantage over old T-rex.

Comment

Working...
                                X