No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I want to be poor and suffer so that everyone else will suffer in much smaller amounts than I will". That makes sense to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      If you EVER quote that mouth-breathing fucktard here again, I will fly to that godforsaken dustbowl you call a home and kick you square in the giblets.
      WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

AA:

hello

heh
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There is a paradox about people complain constantly about unions and anything that might drive up wages, but then they complain about the median wage stagnation. A lot of these Trump voters wanted to go back to the salad days of the 50s to Make America Great Again. Somehow the times were booming with huge union membership.

Corporations are sitting on huge piles of cash, money has been cheap for over a decade and supply side economics have been dominant for nearly 40 years. If you think a wall and mass deportation will magically raise wages, I don't know what to tell you.

You can work for a big corporation, that corporation can rake in huge profits and their stock can tank because they are not cutting workers. When they cut workers the stock rises, no company is really interested in making hiring a lot of workers, if they do their stock price will fall. Until this changes and there is no reason to believe this isn't permanent, you can talk Trump all you want, the median wages won't increase much.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Yeah, it's a dark fucking day when you agree with everything Hoss is saying. Lobotomy time.

I think that is #5 of the 7 signs..

If the Dems continue to roll out Hollywood elite and Nancy P in southern and Midwest races, they will lose. Traveling around the country, I get a sense there is more voting against someone or something than most people think...
          Last edited by entropy; June 22, 2017, 09:20 AM.
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• #6 is crash having a lucid thought...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
              and today we roll out trumpcare so to speak

as Obama implodes with the pullout yesterday of anthem out of the Midwest

people are going to have to realize we cant bankrupt companies to provide free health care

75 million people on medicare 1/4 of the country has to be trimmed down

the purpose of public assistance is not to grow to the point it consumes the entirety of our countries budget--its to give people the opportunity to bounce back from adversity

first step create jobs second step get back the middle class third step shrink the pool of people who choose not to work for their own selfish reasons
              Anthem pulling might have a little something to do with Trump saying...well we might not guarantee payments to them.

Second, STFU about stuff that you have no idea what you are talking about.
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                I think that is #5 of the 7 signs..

If the Dems continue to roll out Hollywood elite and Nancy P in southern and Midwest races, they will lose. Traveling around the country, I get a sense there is more voting against someone or something than most people think...
                Zip it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Stifle simpleton...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I believe the new standard around here is to:

STFU about stuff that you have no idea what you are talking about
                    ...and yet, Team Husker is polluting this thread with posts about things other than tractors and how to give up 63 points.

Mods, please admonish Team Husker with public censure and, ideally, deportment to random sub-Saharan country.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Must.... resist.... urge..... to..... alter..... talents..... posts.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure if Pelosi retires from public life they won't have much trouble finding a substitute punching bag. Hysterical Kamala Harris, Pocahontas Elizabeth Warren, Crazy Maxine Waters, they can dredge up Hillary Clinton, Valerie Jarret or Susan Rice in a pinch. San Francisco will still be there and Hollywood won't stop making movies and TV shows that flyover country binge watches.

The key about getting new leadership is do they do things different for campaign infrastructure on the state and local level. They have failed in that respect.

Comment

• The Rs will always have that punching bag because the Ds aren't getting any less prog any time soon. And THAT's the punching bag.

Comment

• It's true

Comment

• I mean they linked the guy to Kathy Griffin and that Washington shooter. They are pretty good at that stuff.

Another paradox found, people want more jobs and higher wages. Yet they buy the San Francisco values smear, where do they think Silicon Valley is located?

Comment

• Yeah, it's a San Francisco "smear" ...

...speaking of paradox's and such, the beloved NRO wrote on the Liberal Elite: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...oblesse-oblige

The stuff on the NYC public schools is so rich and the quote:
                                “It’s more complicated when it’s about your own children,”
                                ...perfectly sums up the resentment of Froot's beloved Coastal Nobles.

Comment

Working...
                                X