X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its not.

Not yet at least
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• ....nor will it ever be.

I have 5 but recall very clearly thinking going from 1 to 2 can't be that bad because we were already accustomed to an infant and it could not be that hard to add another.

Boy was I wrong. Instead of thinking we would not even be doubling our work because we could consolidate some of the chores to make it easier, in reality the work tripled.

It did not stop me from having more, though.;)
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I heard this once "One is like having a pet, two is like running a zoo" Like Malto we thought that two would just be a small step up, unlike Malto we stuck a two.
        AAL Quintez Cephus
        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• 2 is enough for me.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• One and done.

Couldn't handle more than one. Ok, didn't want more than one.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I wanted to stop having kids after two. My ex wanted another so she stopped taking her birth control pills.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• jaadam, you best hope the Lions don't win the Super Bowl this year. You're gonna have a hell of a time nursing that baby with a pierced nipple.

Comment

• Is a chance I’m willing to take. It’ll make for an epic story for the grandkids someday. “This is why grandpa sets off the metal detectors”
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Where is Marko69 lately? Is he on holiday?

Comment

• Was wondering that myself.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• It looks like his last post was November 30, so it has been awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                          It looks like his last post was November 30, so it has been awhile.
                          And it wasn't a happy post.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I believe he and LFIJ are taking a break from both the Lions and the DWT nonsense. If you're able to reach them on Facebook, maybe you can let them know they are missed.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Sounds good Deborah. I'm not on Facebook, but maybe someone else can reach out for us?

Comment

• I see LFIJ on FB all the time. Marko I'll check into.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X