No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah.....I really hope O’Korn, for his sake, is taking advantage of the free education

Comment

• Disappointing season for UM. I was expecting better but their QB situation is not good. I went to the spring game last year and none of them looked good. I knew it was our weak spot.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Goodbye Speight and O’Korn

Hello Shea Patterson vs Peters vs MacCaffrey
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The Godbaugh transfer train keeps rolling. Shocking really, since he's such a great recruiter...why does he need other school's players?

Comment

• Always try to get better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lem B View Post
              The Godbaugh transfer train keeps rolling. Shocking really, since he's such a great recruiter...why does he need other school's players?
              His youngens aren't ready.

Smart move by both player and team. They will make a good match.

Rivalries about to get a bit more serious, Jimmy not liking answering questions about how he keeps getting his ass handed to him.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• lol.. yeah I’d turn down the #1 recruited QB in the 2016 cycle as well. Who would want that?

Thanks Old Miss
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I believe that means two top ten 2016 class will be competing for a starting role.

Comment

• Looks that way.

Now lets hope someone can step up on that OL. I’d like to show Drevno the door. I don’t think he’s done enough as the OC and I sure as shit don’t like his OL production.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Does the fact that he's brought in 3 transfers in a row make high school QBs think twice about committing there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                        His youngens aren't ready.

Smart move by both player and team. They will make a good match.

Rivalries about to get a bit more serious, Jimmy not liking answering questions about how he keeps getting his ass handed to him.
                        Aren't ready? Isn't this year 3???????????

Comment

• Peters looked like a deer in the headlights when he finally got into a game.

Harbaugh gave the transfers the benefit of the doubt and let them have a chance over a recruited player. OKorn made that decision look bad.

If Peters had a chance to warm up in the beginning of the season with the non conference cupcakes, he might have looked different in the games he is being judged by.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoLion View Post
                            Does the fact that he's brought in 3 transfers in a row make high school QBs think twice about committing there?
                            Not really. You have to understand that Hoke never recruited the postion properly and left Harbaugh an empty cupboard. He was hired with only a few weeks to get a class together so Rudock was a necessity not a luxury.

O?korn was the transfer that shouldn?t have happened.

Patterson is an blue chip NFL prospect that is leaving a sinking ship and he?s not being handed anything. He?s going to have to win the job. I still don?t think he does especially if Peters plays well in the bowl game. No matter what he greatly improves our depth at QB
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Finally a QB. Hopefully he's able to play next year. The Ole Miss kids are already lawyered up. I'm sure UM will be involved as well in this upcoming suit.

Comment

• That safety coming from Ole Miss is supposed to be pretty damned good too. Don Brown is going to have plenty of pieces on his side of the ball to keep building a machine.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X