No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think any corporation had anything to do with Hitler, or Pol Pot, or Stalin or etc...............I do appreciate your attempt to defend Obama however.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Not speaking of Obama at all. We can carry this on in Politics if you want. It doesn't belong in this thread. I deleted my comment
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I know.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I meant your comment too
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
            People are people and they are alike across the world. People are good. It's tyrannical governments/leaders who fuck up the world.
            Or people trying to learn to survive despite the odds against them or the obsticals in front of them.

Originally posted by DanO View Post
            I don't think any corporation had anything to do with Hitler, or Pol Pot, or Stalin or etc...............I do appreciate your attempt to defend Obama however.
            Didn't get to see the original posts but not wanting to be political and willing to take this elsewhere if need be. I give Obama cudos as I did not vote for him either time he ran, he is acting like, and making decisions like, a true President.

Originally posted by Tony G View Post
            Not speaking of Obama at all. We can carry this on in Politics if you want. It doesn't belong in this thread. I deleted my comment
            Agreed, no more comments from me either unless it is in the politics thread.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That was more or less a dig at Tony than disapproval of Obama. ALL presidents are subject to pressure from big corporations.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Great story. Great interview. Ha!

[ame]http://youtu.be/Ytl8oX0CENs[/ame]
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• WoW. That's GREAT. First I've heard of it really. Some people at work were talking during their lunch about someone saving someone but I had to punch back in and get back to work.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Re: Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

On a two week road trip. Had coffee the other morning here. Lots of good moments on this trip, but this is one of my favorites.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
                    Attached Files
                    Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• That looks like the Colorado plateau? Where is it?
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Re: Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Grand Canyon. A buddy of mine from Europe came for a conference in Dallas. He had only saw the east coast of America on previous visits so we took a 12 state 10 day road trip from Chicago to Dallas. Did a shot of JD single barrel in every state. Even poured a shot on the grave of Billy The Kid in NM. Looked at a map in the mornings and made a decision on where to drive that day. No plans, no itinerary, just go. Moab Utah was the best. Got invited to a " locals " party and went ziplinning. Its been a blast. Last night had a clients party at Cowboy Stadium. Almost all the staff I talked with hate Romo and Jones for giving him 6 year deal.

Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                          On a two week road trip. Had coffee the other morning here. Lots of good moments on this trip, but this is one of my favorites.

Outstanding!

Glad you were able to fit it into your trip.

Told you you would not be disappointed.

Comment

• Hey DL, who's that extremely old dude in the picture?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Hey DL, who's that extremely old dude in the picture?
                              That's his buddy.;-)

Comment

• I don't ever remember a spring like this. March and half of April had two days that were nice, the rest shite. But once it got nice, it got nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X