X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopes and prayers for Kaira, Marko.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Hope things turn out well for Kaira. She's a beautiful puppy.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Sounds like they missed part of the sock that may have traveled further and did not get noticed but is still wreaking havoc.

Hoping she can overcome these serious problems.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Kaira is beautiful Marko! Really hope she gets well soon.
          Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
          🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 114 Platinum Trophies
          https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Aww poor baby. Hope she pulls through.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanks for the words of support for poor Kaira doggie.

She is still in the animal hospital under their care. I saw her tonight and she wagged her tail and grabbed her toy fox into her mouth....., (she knows I try and steal that, it's our wee game!) She is still on an intravenous drip as she's not eating, even drinking is a struggle. They are doing all sorts with the help of medicine before thinking about opening her up again. They do not want to do this as the ops themselves can cause problems. Wish I could've taped the head vet consultant and replayed it on here for the people more knowledgable about dogs. In a nutshell for me, she is being observed all weekend so they can make a proper diagnosis. They don't want to do anything on a whim. The only theory they have is not completely what you said Malto, but maybe there is a recurring injury in the intestine wall from the previous sock surgery. It seeps, it congeals and blocks everything up. The funniest thing was my daughter bombarding him with 5 million questions! Poor guy.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I hope she gets better, poor puppy.

Comment

• Hope Kaira gets better soon!

Comment

• Over 2 weeks ago I was coming home from a Dr's appt. when I saw this dog wandering around on the road (very busy) so I stopped to see if he had escaped from his owner. No tag, no collar. Just a homemade choke chain. He looks like a lab mix.

As I didn't want him to end up like so many other dogs (and cats and other wildlife) dead in the middle of the road, I loaded him into my car & brought him home. We've been trying to find his owner but no luck so far. He seems to be healthy & happy.

He and our dog, Sparky became fast friends and get along great. Our son has fallen in love with him and has already given his a name....Pepper. However, after talking about it as a family, we decided that he would be called Rusty, as Pepper is more of a female name (according to the wife. She also suggested Rusty).

I'm taking him in on Monday to see if he has a microchip (Yeah, I should have done it by now but I'm procrastinator & really like the dog). If has a chip, back he goes to his owner. If not, then I guess we've adopted another dog.

Here he is....
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Good lookin' specimen YT. I hope he can hang with you.

Comment

• WIN_20151121_100614.JPG

One of my girls...

Comment

• Our pup (she is now 10 months old) is rarely seen without a bone in her mouth. Bones are their (and our) best friends.

Comment

• I suppose we must always hope that dogs find their rightful owners, but in this case YT, here is hoping Rusty is not chipped. Looks a great wee guy.

Couple photos sent to me from my daughter last night regarding Kaira. Closer inspection revealed abscesses in her lower intestines. They had to wait to perform the surgery due to her being opened last week also..... apparently the risk of infection was too great. Hoping she is on the mend now. And hoping she puts on a few pounds, looking a bit thin.

And, she will be able to show off at the park with a scar like that!
                            "That's a pathetic excuse for a scar....., check this shit out!" *rolls over onto back*
                            Attached Files
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Did they do a second surgery to take out the abscesses?

Hope this is the end of surgeries and she is on the way to becoming a treasured family member.

Comment

• Glad they found the problem. Get well soon, Kaira!!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X