No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Cat, twins should be a lot of fun.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
    Colin Powell

Comment

• You're a lucky man Cat!

Comment

• AWESOME Cat. Congrats. Double mint twins.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
          My youngest daughter is pregnant. She went for her second ultra sound within a month to determine if things are okay, because she is in a high risk category. The whole family got to go in for the ultra sound including her sister who drove the 240 miles from Toronto to get here. No one wanted to miss out on the opportunity to have their day made simply by seeing what identical twins look like at 14 weeks!
          Congratulations Bill! I can't wait to see the pictures. :D
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Aww, that's great news.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ishpeming defeats Pewamo-Westphalia, 22-16, to claim the Division 7 title! Congratulations Hematites!
              MHSAA's photo.

U.P. Power.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Congrats Ishpeming!

Glad you beat P-W.

Olivet played P-W every year when I was in HS and we always got our asses kicked.

Comment

• I was shocked that Pewamo shut out Loyola 30-0.

Comment

Attached Files
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• what makes my day

My youngest daughter qualified for the Irish Dance World Championships this Sunday. This was her first time where she was eligible as you have to be U10. I was trying to drink the town of Minneapolis dry after the awards. The World Championships are in Glasgow, Scotland on Easter weekend.

Comment

• Awesome! Congratulations to your daughter!
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Congratulations!!

Don't forget to wear your Team GB shirt (As worn by Andy Murray) to endear yourself to the locals.

Hmm be great if Saturday was a rest day:-

Sat, 26th Mar Dumbarton SPFL Championship 15:00 H

Hibs at home, Could make for a forum soccer game, Drew will be here by then too!!!!
                          AAL Quintez Cephus
                          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• That is bloody fantastic news FL. Well done the wee lassie!

Glasgow though? Hmmmm, bring steel toecap Doc Martin boots!

Can we divert the championships to Taormina in Sicily though? That's where I'll be during Sachas college Easter break. We could go to a Catania game!! We can't go a summer holiday next year as she'll be getting all geared up for her new teaching post starting August/ September.

April 16th? Cabbage v Bairns @ ER?
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Congrat's to the young Froot!

Comment

• Well done!!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X