No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To start the west coast trip 2-0 and to finish 2-4 is disappointing to say the least. I guess that probably should have been expected.

Comment

• The losses to the Kings and Lakers are definitely setbacks.....It's really hard to say just where this team is at right now....I'm surprised Reggie played so poorly the last couple of games.

Comment

• Yeah Reggie seems to disappear a whole lot.
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Long season. The west coast trip is always brutal and it's now over for the year. The team is really young. It'll sort itself out. I expect them to contend for the lower tier of the playoffs and that they will get in. Then add a couple more pieces, and maybe be ready to contend in a few years.

Comment

• The Denver/Utah and Texas trip is never fun either.

Comment

• Stones beat Minny and the bench actually played well although I can't wait for Jennings to come back.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 8 of their first 12 have been on the road. How many here thought they'd be 7-5?

That's a pace to win 47-48.

And they get Jennings back soon, who will be an upgrade over Dinwiddie.

Barring injury they could win 50 games this year.

Comment

• The team is finally palatable again. Drummond is a beast without Monroe in his way.

Comment

• Was a nice win...The team has been closing out games better this year.....Still not getting many calls on the road and winning at a decent clip.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                      8 of their first 12 have been on the road. How many here thought they'd be 7-5?
                      Plus, they have had four back to backs. Tough schedule to start season.

They could be a 4-5 seed and win a round in the playoffs.

SVG knows what he wants and knows to get there. He has a plan. Nice to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                        8 of their first 12 have been on the road. How many here thought they'd be 7-5?
                        Originally posted by HenryTheDeuce View Post
                        Plus, they have had four back to backs. Tough schedule to start season.
                        Good points
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Tonight will be a good opportunity for a signature win.

Comment

• Well that didn't go well. This team's top players still have some maturing to do, but they're trending up pretty nicely still.
                            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• We need to trade for the other Morris twin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Johnson will be ready to start mid season and hopefully Meeks comes back.

Comment

Working...
                                X