Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    Wow! Putin Quote: "To forgive the terrorists is up to God, but to send them to him is up to me"

That's a super quote. I forgot what it's like to have a leader with balls the size of Raiola.

Putin is no Ebron.
    AAL 2017: Zach "in the beanstalk" Zenner

Comment

• I'm 90% sure the quote is made up.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
        I'm 90% sure the quote is made up.
        You might be right. I don't think Putin's english is that good. :p
        AAL 2017: Zach "in the beanstalk" Zenner

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          LOL! (had to read it twice...)
          Took me 5 tries to get it. I should be Putin the short bus.

Comment

• Must get the term "jackhole" off the ground here in Scotland. The main contractors apprentice is working with me on Tuesday in Glasgow. If he does something wrong, it'll be, "What the hell are you doin' you fkn jackhole?"
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• "Greenfield Village seems really well run, I bet it's not a lot different that a NFL franchise. Shelly, can you get me Rod's phone number?"

Comment

• Trying to learn a bit of Japanese. The word of the day is KUSOTARE

My Japanese translation guide says it means honorable friend

LFIJ, is this correct?

Comment

• Went into Oxford today when I noticed this Sandwich shop

I guess he likes a spread offense (sorry, best I could come up with)
                  AAL Quintez Cephus
                  If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
                    Trying to learn a bit of Japanese. The word of the day is KUSOTARE

My Japanese translation guide says it means honorable friend

LFIJ, is this correct?
                    Ummm, if by honorable friend you mean "shithead", then yes that's what it means. :D
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                      Ummm, if by honorable friend you mean "shithead", then yes that's what it means. :D
                      Excellent! That is exactly what I meant

Very similar to the Spanish term "Pendejo" which means "my good friend", according to the Cheech & Chong Spanglish dictionary 8)

Comment

• If you say it to a Japanese person, just make sure they are your good friend. ;)
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• For CGVT.

Was driving along Morrison Street in Edinburgh city centre today, got stopped at traffic lights so quickly took this picture. Completely forgot all about this pub, not been in there for years......., but its Lebowski's. That picture of the dude is scribed into the black granite. Pretty cool.

I have no idea who the dude sitting drinking coffee in the rain is! :smile:
                          Attached Files
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Nice!
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Don't want to get too political in the Random thread,......., I have no opinion whatsoever on Donald Trumps recent words on the Muslim community entering America....., am totally "Switzerland" on it......., the reason I post is because I cannot wait for the next Bill Burr special where he will no doubt speak about it. Can just hear him...., "Can you believe the balls of that guy......,!"

Comment

• I miss Kansas! (and not the state).

But I am happy that Trick has filled the void in Kansas' absence

Comment

Working...
                                X