• Show
Clear All

• J. FAURIA, TE, signed to Pats practice squad
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/JimmyTraina/status/666694509787545600[/ame]
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Jeremy Ross with the fumble return for the Raiders!
        AAL Quintez Cephus
        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Fauria signed to the Patriots Practice Squad

Former New England Patriots tight end and WEEI co-host Christian Fauria must be a happy man Wednesday morning. Fauria’s nephew, Joseph Fauria, signed to the Patriots’ practice squad, a source told ESPN’s Field Yates. Joseph Fauria was cut from the Arizona Cardinals’ practice squad Oct. 13. Fauria, who went undrafted out of UCLA in 2013, […]
          AAL Quintez Cephus
          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL [ame="https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/status/674361371446919168"]6m6 minutes ago[/ame] Patriots cut Joseph Fauria from practice squad and cut Rashaan Melvin from active roster
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 6m6 minutes ago Patriots cut Joseph Fauria from practice squad and cut Rashaan Melvin from active roster
              That didn't take long.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I gotta wonder why he is practice squad eligible?

Comment

I gotta wonder why he is practice squad eligible?
                  Apparently so do the Patriots.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

I gotta wonder why he is practice squad eligible?
                    What makes a player eligible?

Generally, teams like to keep young players on the practice squad so they can develop without taking up spots on the active roster. Undrafted rookie free-agents are popular along with late-round draft picks. A player can be eligible if he does not have an accrued season in the NFL, although the NFL has now approved a maximum of two spots on the PS for players with no more than two accrued seasons. To have an accrued season, you have to be active for at least six regular-season games. A player can also go to the practice squad with an accrued season provided they were on the 45-man active roster for less than nine-regular season games.

In addition, a player is allowed on the practice squad for two years. If a player is on the practice squad for six weeks, up from three weeks per the previous agreement, in a season, it is considered a year of PS service. Players are only allowed to be on a practice squad for a third year if their team keeps 53 players on the active-inactive list at all times.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Seems to me he had more than two years of active service.

IC now.

His second season was cut short by injury so that is what makes him eligible.
                      Last edited by Malto Marko; December 9, 2015, 06:29 AM.

Comment

• I liked him more then Wright.
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Ole Nick must have given up the Coney Dogs when he left Detroit:
                          [ame]https://twitter.com/jkatzenstein/status/674658406058360832[/ame]
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                            Ole Nick must have given up the Coney Dogs when he left Detroit:
                            https://twitter.com/jkatzenstein/sta...58406058360832
                            Naw. Dominos.

.......and he had no complaints about no tips from the delivery guys.

Comment

• Cowboys backup QB Kellen Moore taking some first-team reps

Dec1712/17/2015 11:45:13 AM

Share on emailShare on printShare on twitterShare on facebookShare on myspaceShare on stumbleuponShare on digg|More Sharing ServicesMore

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Kellen Moore has taken some first-team reps in practice this week according to a tweet from Cowboys beat writer Clarence Jones Jr.

Moore, an undrafted free agent out of Boise State, spent his first three years in the league as a backup for the Detroit Lions and has never thrown a regular season pass in the NFL. *The Lions waived him in September and he has spent this fall yo-yo-ing back and forth between the Cowboys' practice squad and the 53-man roster. *Moore has the reputation of having a high football IQ but severe physical limitations (size, arm strength) that make his chances of success on the pro level very slim. *

The fact that the Cowboys are having practice with the starters (although coach Jason Garrett says Morre is still doing most of his work with the scout team) is more an indication at just how miserable veteran QB Matt Cassel has been in moving the offense rather than any real belief in Moore's potential. *With three games left in a season going nowhere, the Cowboys have little to lose in finding out whether Moore can actually play in the NFL.

Comment

• Corey Redding is still balling for the high flying Cardinals.

Stanley Jean Baptiste, DB, just signed to the Seahawks practice squad.

Comment

Working...
                                X