OT: Technology and Geek Stuff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    Trick has volunteered to represent LFIJ in any and all child abuse charges.

Typical top shelf humor of our litigious society.
    LFIG doesn't live in our society.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Trick has volunteered to represent LFIJ in any and all child abuse charges.

Typical top shelf humor of our litigious society.
      Ah right, I think I understand now.

Might have to read it in my best American lawyer, Johnny Cochran voice.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Trick offered to represent Marko.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Ah.

Ok I'm fkn confused to Fk now.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
            Ah.

Ok I'm fkn confused to Fk now.
            $20,000 to Trick and all will be sorted
            AAL Quintez Cephus
            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• All this pish for a crappy Brussels sprouts joke that wasn't even fucking funny anyway?

Comment

• I was referencing the need for legal representation for child abuse and comparing it to the twisted world of Adrian Peterson (aka Purple Jesus in Minnesota). Using the legal system and a twisted sense of reality, he was able to convince the Vikings that he was a victim. His suspension was lifted, guaranteed money was given and contract continued through 2017. His past includes starting a charity organization and claiming to provide money to non-profit charities who claim they never received the money. He allegedly has six children with six different women and was incolved in an "orgy" scandal with a woman scorned. Whether allegations or facts, he is cheered on, each time he breaks for a big run and is considered the Vikings savior. Plus,extra fun of me actually including football in a thread.... that wasn't even designed for a football topic.

Thus,

child abuse = forum post about child abuse
                legal system = Trick's ambulance chasing legal services
                new Vikings stadium = building Marko's new forum digs
                purple + Scottish = plaid

Talk about sucking the fun right out of this. Three baby chicks died because I broke a cardinal rule of bad humor and explained the jokes. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                  I was referencing the need for legal representation for child abuse and comparing it to the twisted world of Adrian Peterson (aka Purple Jesus in Minnesota). Using the legal system and a twisted sense of reality, he was able to convince the Vikings that he was a victim. His suspension was lifted, guaranteed money was given and contract continued through 2017. His past includes starting a charity organization and claiming to provide money to non-profit charities who claim they never received the money. He allegedly has six children with six different women and was incolved in an "orgy" scandal with a woman scorned. Whether allegations or facts, he is cheered on, each time he breaks for a big run and is considered the Vikings savior. Plus,extra fun of me actually including football in a thread.... that wasn't even designed for a football topic.

Thus,

Talk about sucking the fun right out of this. Three baby chicks died because I broke a cardinal rule of bad humor and explained the jokes. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
                  That's OK though. Three potential baby chicks died when I ate my breakfast this morning.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

That's OK though. Three potential baby chicks died when I ate my breakfast this morning.
                    One of the best things about having a vegetarian sister, whenever I get a chance I tell her, by my closest approximation, how many animals had to die for my meals that day.
                    AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

LOL
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                        I was referencing the need for legal representation for child abuse and comparing it to the twisted world of Adrian Peterson (aka Purple Jesus in Minnesota). Using the legal system and a twisted sense of reality, he was able to convince the Vikings that he was a victim. His suspension was lifted, guaranteed money was given and contract continued through 2017. His past includes starting a charity organization and claiming to provide money to non-profit charities who claim they never received the money. He allegedly has six children with six different women and was incolved in an "orgy" scandal with a woman scorned. Whether allegations or facts, he is cheered on, each time he breaks for a big run and is considered the Vikings savior. Plus,extra fun of me actually including football in a thread.... that wasn't even designed for a football topic.

Thus,

Thank you for explaining why there was never a fucking snowballs chance in hell of me working out all of that!

Comment

• God, that was painful.
                          The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                            God, that was painful.
                            Going to guess not as painful as poor Tyler's lip!

Comment

• making this technology relevant again - I bought a Synology ds1815+ NAS back in May. For anyone with large amounts of data....personal cloud is the way to go. This thing does alot. Not cheap, but worth it!
                              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Holy smokes Coop, that's a monster. Are you taking video of your entire life? How much storage space did you put in it?

Comment

Working...
                                X