Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:37 PM   #2241
LionsFanInJapan

That is a very specific joke.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:01 PM   #2242
Newbomb Turk
the corpse of Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanUK View Post
For the 7th year in a row, Rick Astley refuses to give his wife her favorite Pixar movie for Christmas
nice
Old December 23rd, 2017, 05:45 AM   #2243
Malto Marko

This one is for Wee Marko.......

Mrs.Blanchett’s furnace stop working so she calls a serviceman. Since she has to go to work the next day, she tells him, “I’ll leave the key under the doormat. Fix the furnace, leave the bill on the counter, and I’ll send money to your account. Oh, by the way, don’t worry about my doberman; he won’t bother you. But, whatever you do, do not, under any circumstances, talk to the parrot!”

When the serviceman arrives at Mrs.Blanchett’s flat the next day, he discovers the biggest and scariest doberman he has ever seen. But just as she said, the dog just lays there on the carpet watching him go about his business.

The Parrot, however, drove him nuts the whole time with his incessant yelling, cursing, and name-calling. Finally the serviceman couldn’t contain himself any longer and yelled, “Shut up, you idiot ugly bird!”

The parrot responded, “Get him,Apollo.”
Old January 5th, 2018, 11:55 AM   #2244
Malto Marko

A girl goes into the doctor’s office for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a red “H” on her chest. “How did you get that mark on your chest?” asks the doctor. “Oh, my boyfriend went to Harvard and he’s so proud of it that he never takes off his Harvard sweatshirt, even when we make love,” she replies.

A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a blue “Y” on her chest. “How did you get that mark on your chest?” asks the doctor. “Oh, my boyfriend went to Yale and he’s so proud of it that he never takes off his Yale sweatshirt, even when we make love,” she replies.

A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a red “M” on her chest. “Do you have a boyfriend at Michigan?” asks the doctor. “No, but I have a girlfriend at Wisconsin. Why do you ask?”
Old January 5th, 2018, 04:55 PM   #2245
DetroitRockCity

Hah!
DetroitRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old January 6th, 2018, 10:42 AM   #2246
dsred

Priests in Training

The elder priest says:
"if you are to be priests, you must learn to resist the allure of women. You must tie bells to each of your penises to betray your arousal. Strip down."

So the young budding priests strip down and tie bells to their penises.

Then the elder priest brings in a hot blonde with big boobs, a nice ass, etc.
Facing the three young naked priests with bells on them, she goes over to the first one and strip teases him. Within 5 seconds: "ding a ling a ling!"
"You still need work", says the elder, "But for now, go take a shower".

The first priest in training leaves, and then the blonde strip teases and kisses the second apprentice. After 15 seconds of this, he finds this too much."Ding a ling a ling!"

"Bill, you are better, but still need work. go take a shower with joe." So he leaves, and then the woman is left with the last priest.

She works her magic, kissing and licking and trying to give him a boner, but nothing she does works. The elder priest says: "Good job Bob, you have surpassed your peers. go take a shower with Joe and Bill".

"Ding a ling a ling!"
Old January 7th, 2018, 04:07 AM   #2247
Malto Marko

LOL!