Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't work for me.

Comment

• The hypertext copies, too, WM. Unfortunately, we all know you can't ignore me.
      Last edited by iam416; March 15, 2014, 07:34 PM.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You can only hope to contain you.

Comment

• I'll try again,

This message is hidden because UMStan White is on your ignore list.

Comment

• Let's hope Matta uses this early season retirement to detox.

Thad meet Betty Ford.
            Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 15, 2014, 08:29 PM.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• The BEST thing about being on that Dick's ignore list is he has no opportunity to try to rebut the truth!

Comment

• So what's going on guys?
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• The misery that his a down year for OSU basketball is over and we can now focus entirely on UFM inexorable march to CFB dominance.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Eh, I mean this one really is of almost no consequence. Gotta know what you're holding. Losing with Q-10 off is no biggie.

Now, losing against MSU in either 1998 or 2013 sucked. Heh.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jeff Boals is likely gone for a HC job, most likely at BG. That will be a big loss to Matta's staff.

Ross is gone for professional ball somewhere, most likely overseas seeing as how his defense and handles are miserable.

God-willing, Amir Williams declares for the WNBA draft.

So, next year the minutes will come from Scott, Thompson, Della Valle, Amir/McDonald, Loving and probably both Russell and Diop as both are probably far better shooters than anyone on this team. Loving has some real potential, IMO. But the team comes down to how good the frosh are.

Comment

• Disappointing end to a disappointing year. Not at all surprised by Dayton

Comment

• I know nothing about basketball but..... Dayton. Dayton?

Sweet.

osu suffers a humiliating and deflating defeat.

This is good for mankind.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Is this normal "flagship" behavior?
                                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Working...
                                X