X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome, Drew!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• If they are Bears fans, you might as well turn the putting green into a driving range, towards their parking lot.
      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
        Due to me being still active duty military, I am not allowed that. Doesn't mean that my family hasn't given me a taste. It helps ALOT with the nauseousness. And I did try the oil in a vaporizer. It had been 34 years since I tried it. It was o.k.
        That's BS. After seeing some of the stuff in Drew's thread, damned it all and get a big supply.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
          If they are Bears fans, you might as well turn the putting green into a driving range, towards their parking lot.
          I would also question their diagnosis. After all, how good can their judgment possibly be if they actually like the Bears and Cutler?

Comment

• Re: Family Book...Forum Style

Sorry to hear this DL.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I don't have the words Drew.

Fucking cancer.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                There is a little outdoor putting green at the cancer center. Helps pass the time.

[ATTACH]3627[/ATTACH]

EDIT: The CJ jersey is on purpose because all the staff are Bear fans.
                At least that set up is awesome.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I'm sorry DL. That's such horrible news.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I am genuinely sorry. Vet to vet, I will keep you in my prayers.
                    1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Family Book...Forum Style

Hate to add to bad news but found out leukemia and white cell counts shot up significantly yesterday during scheduled clinic appointment. We have been fast tracked to U of M. He is a candidate for what is called car T therapy. 6 week clock on that starts today and he will get a bridge chemo regimen for that interim until that can be done. DL I am sorry to hear your news. Cancer just sucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Aww, Coop. Hope the therapy at UofM brings new hope.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Damn Coop. I agree with Deb here. I read up a little on the Car T Therapy. It sounds promising, so I'm hoping for the best for you guys.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that coop. Prayers and thoughts still going yours and DL's way. Hope this Car T treatment is a huge success. I'm only a few miles away. if I can be of any assistance at all please use me.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Family Book...Forum Style

DanO - we at points could definitely use a meal. He will be here for the next month full time at a minimum. I will pm you our cell numbers, as we will be splitting time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Jesus.....that sucks. I don't think I could handle what you are going through. Keep your chin up, he needs to see you strong. If he sees you scared, he will be scared too.
                                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

Working...
                                X