No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the fuck would do that? ^ Those things wouldve been licking their assholes and balls etc etc, and the babies hand is near their mouths. Ffs. Some parents are really weird.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• troll
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Is everybody trolling to you Tony? Its your most common response to anyone who disagrees. IMO, Zero can't be trusted. That's all I was saying.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          Is everybody trolling to you Tony? Its your most common response to anyone who disagrees. IMO, Zero can't be trusted. That's all I was saying.
          You have me mixed up with someone else. I rarely cry troll in here. Others do it quite often

eta (edited to add)
          Last time I said someone was trolling was November 29.

Largest use of Troll? CGVT, Deuce, NBT, Chemi
          Last edited by Tony G; December 31, 2013, 11:32 AM.
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Uh, pit bulls are not the only culprits.

Do a quick search on "dog kills baby". Ever been afraid of a husky? Your baby s\b.

Sorry, dont want my flesh and blood progeny to be killed by any animal. You solve that by removing the animal from the equation.

Its so simple.
            Last edited by Panoptes; December 31, 2013, 11:30 AM.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Who the fuck would do that? ^ Those things wouldve been licking their assholes and balls etc etc, and the babies hand is near their mouths. Ffs. Some parents are really weird.
              Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              Is everybody trolling to you Tony? Its your most common response to anyone who disagrees. IMO, Zero can't be trusted. That's all I was saying.
              liking YOUR common sense

Comment

• Yes, there are cases of dogs attacking children. Considering how many dogs are in the same household as children, those cases are very rare. I would defer to the parents' judgment over that of two people who don't know the situation, nor own dogs. Furthermore, it appears there are adults around in every photo, so I'm not sure what the issue even is.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I've got two labs. Oscar and Leia. Love them to bits. But none of them go near my granddaughters face. The stuff they like to sniff and chew ain't for a child's hands or face.

Comment

I've got two labs. Oscar and Leia. Love them to bits. But none of them go near my granddaughters face. The stuff they like to sniff and chew ain't for a child's hands or face.
                    My parents indoor dog was relegated to the outdoors anytime our baby (there only grand kid) was in their house. My parents knew it was the right thing to do.

One does not need to own a dog to know the dangers of them. I dont own any hydrochloric acid but i know the dangers it causes just the same.
                    Last edited by Panoptes; December 31, 2013, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Those both may be the right calls for the level or training and discipline those dogs are good for.

Comment

• Toddler naps with his 2-month-old puppy every day [15 pictures]

November 18, 2013 | By Abraham | 130 Comments
                        Earlier this month, blogger Jessica Shyba and her family adopted an adorable 7-week-old mutt. They named him Theo. On his third day as part of their family, Theo joined Jessica and her toddler son Beau for afternoon snuggle time. Beau fell asleep and then so did Theo…
                        The next day, he joined in the naptime ritual again. “And so began,” Shyba says, “the most organic and beautiful friendship I have ever witnessed.” Since then, every day Theo waits for Beau to fall asleep and then joins him for his two-hour snooze.
                        Of course, mama can hardly contain herself and is posting pictures of the cuteness on Instagram. And for that, we can all be grateful…

Comment

• Ok, you can stop googling babies with dogs now Tone, you've made your point.

Comment

• It's the dog thread. I'll post any dog pics I want! I'm not scared!

Comment

• 20 Ecstatic Shelter Dogs On Their Way Home For The First Time

All of these dogs came from the Chicago Animal Care and Control, and LOOK HOW HAPPY THEY ARE TO GO HOME! Learn more about their stories on The Bark Post and visit the One Tail at a Time Dog Rescue to see how you can help. posted on December 11, 2013 at 10:54am EST

thebarkpost.com / Via onetail.org

Comment

• Yip, true. Go for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X