No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's just missing the monocle. Luckily, the dog has one.
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• A DOG!!! THANK YOU!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• LOL, Welcome London.
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Welcome NFLL!
          Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
          🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
          https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Hello Lions Fans,

Great looking forum and community you have set up!
            I am a US resident but currently in grad school in Scotland. For my dissertation I am exploring NFL London and consumer/fan response in the US.
            Since your Lions played there last year and will again this year I have put together a short questionnaire looking to gather thoughts and opinions from fans.
            My aim is to get 5-10 responses, so if anyone would like to answer and share their thoughts/opinions regarding the Lions and NFL London just msg. or email me at jpfritsch@gmail.com and I will send you a copy.

All the best!

JF

Comment

• Grad School in Scotland?

Going to the Marko69 University of Bawbag Elimantors?:D
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• But that'd be the Marko69 Grad School of understanding 27.8% of the NFL News Thread (on a good day!)

So where aboot urr ye in Scotland, NFLL? Shyte hole Glasgow? Please don't say even bigger Shyte hole Dundee.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Hahah not dundee...good ol glasgow

Comment

• Welcome NFLL.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Howdy!

Old Freeper here. (Harvestwind. Toerag) then moved to Mlive. (RIP) And been at NetRats board for the last couple years. Just found this place. Go Lions!

Comment

• Brand new today.

Go Lions!

Comment

• Hot damn, fresh opinions coming our way. Welcome to both of you.
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Welcome!!! Don't let the off season antics scare you.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• TNutzz and I are vets of the old MLive from back before any kinds of registration. We can deal...

Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully you don't get too annoyed with my takes on things.

Comment

• Welcome TNutZz and Angry Driver. I'm glad you finally made it over here.

Thanks to the Lions we stay in a permanent state of annoy-a. You can do no harm.

Comment

Working...
                                X