No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, That was a scenic train ride from Tirana Italy to Chur Switzerland - absolutely beautiful scenery. Took about 500 picture on the 4 hour trip, 2 or 3 good ones.

Comment

• Great pic dwt!
      Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
      🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
      https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Couldn't think of another thread to put this in, but it deserves to be seen 'cause we are all family. Natch I love the pics, especially of the Big 8 which I called home for a couple of months. Enjoy!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
          Couldn't think of another thread to put this in, but it deserves to be seen 'cause we are all family. Natch I love the pics, especially of the Big 8 which I called home for a couple of months. Enjoy!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/joe.daugher...type=2&theater
          That was great. Different times.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• don't want to hijack - anniversary today (a year ago yesterday) of what ended up being terminal relapse of Simon's cancer. Tried to celebrate birthdays yesterday, emotional, hard. Reliving all of last year day by day right now. I buried myself in work yesterday....
            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Sorry Coop, I know it's not something you're ever going to get over, but I hope your family can continue to support each other.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Couldn't think of another thread to put this in, but it deserves to be seen 'cause we are all family. Natch I love the pics, especially of the Big 8 which I called home for a couple of months. Enjoy!!!!

Nice, Bill.

I think I went to the Bob Seger concert that is on the poster toward the end. (I went to one in Cobo sometime around then, but don't remember exactly.)
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Very Nice Bill. I forgot how hot Veronica was. LOL.

Hugs to you and the wife coop.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Wow! You know (or at least I do) that you are as old as dirt when you can remember every thing in this video.

Missed the pot of pennies in the Milky the Clown pic though.

Hugs to you and family Coop. You are in my thoughts.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Last month we went to Louisville and Lexington for two dance competitions. We went a a couple days early and spent the day in Louisville, it was a good time. But Bill's video had a picture of the Boblo boat. If you are ever in Louisville, take time to ride on the Belle of Lousiville. It is the oldest steamship still running and its very similar to the BobLo boat, I'd highly recommend it.

It sucks with Coop, I can't imagine the sorrow he is enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

It sucks with Coop, I can't imagine the sorrow he is enduring.
                        It is the worst thing a parent can endure.

I am glad I have never had to personally experience it but, I see the pain often through my work.

In fact, the most difficult thing I have ever had to do in my life thus far is to take care of a Mom, that was holding on to the hand of her 4 year old that was struck by a car as they were crossing the street.

I will never forget that pain and sorrow and still well up when I think about it today and it has been about 15 years.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                          don't want to hijack - anniversary today (a year ago yesterday) of what ended up being terminal relapse of Simon's cancer. Tried to celebrate birthdays yesterday, emotional, hard. Reliving all of last year day by day right now. I buried myself in work yesterday....
                          Sorry dude
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• All of my girls and I at the oldest daughter's wedding last weekend. (from left to right...Angeleyes, Nicole, Pam, Melinda, Amber)
                            Attached Files
                            My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Must have had an excellent photographer. I really like this picture.
                              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Five beauty's.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X