Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, something like that Hack.

For every resident there are 3 support staff and unlike Hack, most prefer to drive.

Fisher Island is a census-designated place of metropolitan Miami, Florida, located on a barrier island of the same name. As of the 2010 census, Fisher Island had the highest per capita income of any place in the United States. The CDP had only 226 households and a total population of 132 persons. A relatively small part of the northern part of the island is incorporated as a part of the city of Miami Beach.

Marina, southern side of Island, private of course.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• So you commute from the Portofino? From Broward? Shouldn't you just stop digging a hole already?

Comment

• OP commutes from Bora Bora on a supersonic, stealth aircraft carrier he occasionally loans to the French navy.

Comment

• I bet you're right.

I personally eat only freedom fries.

Comment

• Player has gotta play, hater has gotta hate, it's all good.

Hack, your accute observational skills are not a total bust, it appears Mr. Fedex is a FI resident.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 20, 2014, 08:37 PM.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Looks like a buncha total A-listers there, Frenchy.

Comment

• Hack when you make that swim across the Government Cut at SoBe to Fisher Island much like flipper, you are gonna want to see as much as you can. Rrght before Fisher Island fascist security tazes your ass.

Next they likely will humiliate you further with a full body cavity search ( Which actually may be the whole point of your trespass in the first place.)

This should help:
                [YouTube]DPra2xei5TA[/YouTube]
                Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 21, 2014, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• Dont project your aspirations onto me. We're a bit different.

Comment

• I'm trying to help you Hack, doing my best to keep you from swimming the channel.

Also, kindly leave that "Dallas Buyers Club" support group mantra psycho-babble at the door.

Comment

• I enjoy the banter but please be coherent.

Comment

• Oh I think it resonated 5x5.

Look, The Prime was styling it up with International tennis/celebrity/super models, she has moved on and so have I and so should you.

Unfortunately you had to settle for the 300 lb chick from Bingo with BO living above you;, hell she wasn't even your flavor! The Forum gets that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          OP commutes from Bora Bora on a supersonic, stealth aircraft carrier he occasionally loans to the French navy.
                          From Bijing to London, Miami gets stop 5.

Perhaps one of the podunk Provincials will get the Tractor Pullin' version?

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...le3179148.html

Comment

• I don't get why you think I'd care in the slightest about Fisher Island. I definitely like a bit of luxury now and again -- it's a nice treat for a middle-class guy -- but amusingly enough given that I leave the country on a regular basis and visit places with as much taste as there is money, I probably have a far better sense than you do of what very valuable things and buildings look like. Certainly your posts reinforce that suspicion. While you were podunking around off the I70 last month looking for some sorta low-yield bullshit or so you say, I was dining on someone else's tab on the 122nd floor of the world's tallest skyscraper in a restaurant I could never afford on my own. I don't feel the need to brag about it, but obviously you need a lesson or two in what's worth bragging about, fanboy. PM me and I will tutor you, but my rates aren't cheap.

Comment

• Hack, you glue-sniffing hermaphrodite.

In your particular case it's one of two things, either Richard Simmons highjacked your keyboard or you have serve frontal lobe damage that has set your expectations bar so low. It is very important in life to celebrate as many successes as possible but it your case it sounds like they belong to someone else?

You're not a plagiarist Hack, are you?

Anyway, also best to stick someone else with the tab, whether its a ham sandwich on a sand dune with Faheel or hundreds of feet up in the clouds dining with the Lawrence of Arabia.

Oh yeah, Mel Brooks was a resident of Fisher Island and come to think of it, the only position I'd hire you for would be as a pissboy as in History of the World Part Duex...now wait for the shake!
                              Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 21, 2014, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• You'd make a good Torquemada - certainly can't torq you outta pursuing angles that aren't working for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X