Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The west side market is a blast.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Agree that University Circle holds most of the attraction for cultured folks - several excellent museums, Severance Hall (Cleveland Symphony), Case Western Reserve University. And just a few blocks away is the Cleveland Clinic, a world class hospital and medical center and worth a guided tour if you have the time. (my alma mater)

But if you get stuck in most of inner city Cleveland it is as run down and depressing as Detroit. The outer eastern suburbs OTOH are very appealing, esp. out around Chagrin Falls which has some nice attractions and beautiful scenery.

And now they have La Bron : )

Comment

• I would also recommend a visit to the B-Spot or Lola or the Greenhouse Tavern.

Great Lakes Brewing Co. is great.

Sokolowski's is an institution -- try that for lunch. You also have to get corned beef while you're there. I recommend Danny's on 17th and, I think, St. Clair.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Wiz:

I'd never say anything mean to you ...
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Liney:

hello
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hi!

Association meetings, .. clinics ... firming up the schedule ... all going on now...

Comment

• Surprised it hasn't been posted here yet...

Comment

• Not overly surprised

Comment

• It's the band. Who gives a shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      Hi!

Association meetings, .. clinics ... firming up the schedule ... all going on now...
                      Did they tell you how to avoid IW's?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah .. I don't take a whistle on the field anymore ... :-)

Comment

• Heh

Comment

• Good move.

So you are just a very big field decoration now.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz:

Get right with Cleveland!

Comment

• I'm going to be there again Tainted...next week. Business in Independence. Hope to make a Tribe game...and maybe kick your ass...or DSL's...still developing an itinerary.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X