No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with a nickleback poster, at work or otherwise, deserves to be tormented.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
      Anyone with a nickleback poster, at work or otherwise, deserves to be tormented.
      Yep.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• hey, check out that link I put up in the TV thread.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
          Anyone with a nickleback poster, at work or otherwise, deserves to be tormented.
          In my mind I pictured FVD fawning over a Scott Stapp poster in his place of work :-D

Comment

• And he suspended my stapler in jello......, AGAIN!
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Agree on the horse whisper. I didn't LOL, I laughed out loud.

If this is real, and I doubt it is (nobody would continue to get away with crap that destroys personal property--like painting an iPhone), he has taken office pranks to a whole new level.

Comment

• Yeah definitely the Horse Whisperer one is a howler. The white iPhone one was funny as well.

Comment

• I'd like to ask David Thorne what he found out about wasps after his research. Can the Sicilian "big fker" kill? I have no idea if that is the proper name for it...., but two years ago, in our hotel room, I shouted, "WASP!"....., wife said, calmly, "You sure"......, I shouted, "AYE, AND ITS A BIG FKER!"
                  So does the Sicilian "Big Fker" exist, David?
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    I'd like to ask David Thorne what he found out about wasps after his research. Can the Sicilian "big fker" kill? I have no idea if that is the proper name for it...., but two years ago, in our hotel room, I shouted, "WASP!"....., wife said, calmly, "You sure"......, I shouted, "AYE, AND ITS A BIG FKER!"
                    So does the Sicilian "Big Fker" exist, David?
                    European Mammoth Wasp

The mammoth wasp, Megascolia maculata flavifrons, is a very large wasp (the largest in Europe), with the female reaching up to 6 centimetres (2.4 in), whereas the male is smaller. The species can be seen in warm weather, from May to September.

Still not as scary as:

Apparently their venom is strong enough to dissolve human flesh and it also releases a pheromone that alerts other hornets to sting you.
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• That's the very one, LFIJ....., that thing in the jar was in my hotel room.

Anyone on here believe in "Creation"? Many probably do. Any ideas as to what The Big Man was thinking when He created European Mammoth Wasps or those Asian Hornet fkrs?
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Tony, when I first looked at that writing, my brain said "Irish Yoda". Must have been the green.

But now I am really thinking about an Irish Yoda. How great that would've been in Star Wars.

Ben Kenobi: He was our only hope.
                          Irish Yoda: Na, ya daft fecker. There is another, tae be sure, tae be foo-kan sure there Benny boy.

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Sports: The "Best Fans In Baseball!" Regional

1. Soccer fans
                              American soccer fans believe that soccer ought to be the most popular sport in America, but is not because of stubborn, jingoistic assholes like you, who refuse to give soccer a chance. You probably complain about soccer without ever watching it, and therefore nothing you say holds any weight. Do you hate low scoring, dives, crypto-fascist fans, and/or grotesque oligarchs? Well, clearly you're just some mouth-breathing rube who has to be babysat at all times by made baskets and cheap touchdown passes. And if you say one more thing about how you don't like the offsides rule, you can go to hell.
                              (juggles Adidas ball between knees)
                              (makes unintelligible rallying cry for some asshole EPL team)
                              2. Mixed Martial Arts fans
                              All other sports are for pussies. MMA is the only real sport. I'd like to see an NFL guy step into the fucking Octagon! Then we'd see what he's made of! Any criticism of MMA is met with the exact kind of hypermacho dumbfuck meathead reaction that keeps people away from the sport in droves ...

It never occurs to MMA fans that there is a ceiling to the popularity of any sport in which Joe fucking Rogan is the main ambassador. Oh but it's the fastest growing sport in the Northwest Territories or something.
                              3. All hockey fans
                              NHL fanboys believe vehemently that all other sports have inferior playoff formats even though the NHL season is two months too long and the playoffs are so endless that you can pick any team with relatively healthy players and a hot goalie out of a hat and hand them the Cup. They will happily remind you that hockey would be the most popular sport on Earth a) if ESPN weren't so mean, b) if the 1995 lockout had never happened, c) if Gary Bettman weren't a complete idiot, and d) if you weren't a prick. Oh, and there's this ...
                              Expand
                              Take Wes Welker Syndrome and apply it to an entire sport. That's hockey fans.
                              4. Duke fans
                              I guess winning consistently with grace and honor earns you nothing but scorn these days. SMH. What does it say about modern society when we celebrate gangsta rap but make a villain out of Coach K? Am I living in Bizarro World here? The collective hatred of Duke acts as a referendum on our skewed priorities as a nation.
                              5. Boxing fans
                              Excuse me, did you just say boxing was in decline? Well, let me just point you to the latest pay-per-view buy numbers, ASSHOLE. Does a $50 million purse sound like the hallmark of a struggling sport to you? THE MIDDLEBANTAMFLYMITEWEIGHT DIVISION HAS NEVER BEEN STRONGER.
                              (lists 80 boxers you've never heard of, then Mayweather and Pacquiao)
                              6. St. Louis Cardinals fans
                              "My Cardinals! My beloved, sweet, Best Fans In Baseball Cardinals! My comforting Midwestern oasis from this hard, wonderful city … bullies! The Cardinals are the Yankees now? How did that happen?"
                              7. Lacrosse players
                              Any joke about lacrosse as a sport for rich preppy dipshits will be immediately countered with the "ACTUALLY THE SPORT HAS NATIVE AMERICAN ROOTS JIM THORPE PLAYED IT MEW MEW MEW" defense. This defense will be made by a white kid named Chad from Wilmington, who tried to fingerblast your sister last week. Chad has never met a Native American, not even when he went to Foxwoods that one time with his bros. Dude this place is in the middle of nowhere.
                              8. Boston sports fans
                              FACKIN' ALL OF YOU AHHHH JUST JEALOUS BECAWSE YOU DO NAWT HAVE THE FACKIN' RINGS! VIVA LA STOOL!
                              (puts in 50-pound dip)
                              When you take on Boston sports fans, you do not understand what sports fans in that town went through prior to their remarkably lucky stretch of titles. You do not understand the city. You don't even understand sports, really. Why don't you just get the fuck out of sports? You'll never be sportier than they are. THEY WATCH OLD LARRY BIRD VIDEOS. Your hatred of Boston springs from petty jealousy. You WISH you had teams this good, and you WISH you lived in a town where sports meant this much. Their love is better than your love.
                              9. NBA basketbloggers
                              Related
                              This Basketblogger Twitter Fight Is The Dumbest Thing You'll Ever See

This afternoon, the Deadspin staff was down in the dumps when we saw the dumbest thing ever come across our Twitter timelines. Two basketbloggers,… Read…

Want a Twitter fight that ends up going nowhere? Well then, just follow one of the many (far too many) FreeDarko wannabes out there. It's time for you to think about the NBA less as a sport than a metaphysical journey in which fluidity and a 1961 Ornette Coleman album and Kevin Love's outlet passes—which you OBVIOUSLY don't appreciate enough—combine to create an entirely new paradigm. Now let's talk about what DeMarcus Cousins MEANS. Not DeMarcus Cousins the man. But the IDEA of him ...
                              10. Oakland Raiders fans
                              We do jokey previews about every NFL team every preseason and Oakland Raiders fans are the only ones who end up threatening us, en masse, with physical violence. And mind you, this is just for pointing out very basic, unassailable facts about the Raiders, namely that they've had a shitty record lately and are a poorly managed franchise. No one of sound mind is going to dispute those things, but in Oakland that merits at least 15 threats to rape your wife.
                              11. Kobe Bryant fans
                              Currently the NBA's best player. RIGHT NOW. AT THIS MOMENT. Even when he's unable to play. Say the word "Colorado." Go on. I fucking dare you.
                              12. MLS fanboys
                              Different from general soccer fans in that they are at constant war with both a) soccer haters and b) soccer fanboys who view MLS as an inferior product. You people in that latter group are filthy traitors and the reason soccer can't get any footing here in the U.S. How can you say you support the sport when you won't even watch an American team with American players on your home soil? ET TU, GUY IN THE MAN U SHIRT?!
                              13. Notre Dame fans
                              Like Duke fans, but with even less to stand on. It's not Notre Dame's fault that they occasionally struggle to compete when THEY HAVE SUCH HIGH STANDARDS, YOU KNOW. You try beating out a bunch of SEC cheaters when every Notre Dame student must be personally vetted by Jesus to ensure proper chastity and must also have a GPA of at least 3.9 with an AP course load well above 78 percent. The deck is stacked against them!
                              I've said this before and I'll say it again: Plenty of stupid people go to Notre Dame. It ain't Harvard.
                              14. Penn State fans
                              You were all part of witch hunt to bring down JoePa and tarnish the name of a treasured college football institution! You just couldn't stand that one program out there could win with honor and so you and the media vultures decided to tear it all down and rip a community apart. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY. You killed JoePa! Asshole.
                              15. Sabermetricians
                              If you dare to bring up the idea that Alex Rodriguez wasn't exactly a fantastic postseason performer, you will immediately be bukkake'd with stats involving base-out states regressed to reflect underlying platoon splits and their correlation to franchise value appreciation that you don't understand and which contradict everything you said. Were you even aware that the postseason is too small a sample size? Everyone knows that now. You probably didn't even GET that Moneyball isn't really about statistics at all, but about arbitrage and undervalued assets. Do you read at all? Can you read? What's it like to go through life as someone who hates learning?
                              You will also be accused of not believing in evolution. MIKE TROUT IS A GOD.
                              16. Redskins name-change people
                              It's 2014, man! (repeats that phrase 9,000 times to you)

Comment

• Politics: The Politico Commenter Regional

1. Christian Conservatives
                                Constantly under siege. You people don't know oppression until you're the member of the ruling majority and have permanent gerrymandered footholds in a majority of states. THE GAYS WON'T STOP PUSHING THEIR GAY AGENDA DOWN MY THROAT! They're opening my mouth and putting their gay penis in there and ejaculating hot talking points right down into my belly! The town hall won't put on a Nativity display because atheists are assholes! Hollywood is run by Jews! Radical Islamists are coming to bomb me ... sometime!
                                And of course the worst part is that, as a historically dominant segment of society, you're not allowed to complain. Talk about anti-Christian discrimination and you just get laughed at. But it's real! Why are you laughing? STOP LAUGHING. THIS IS IMPORTANT.
                                2. Vegans
                                Goof on vegans all you like. They'll have the last laugh when you're 56 years old and dying of a coronary embolism. Because you see ... mankind was never meant to eat meat. We were meant to eat ferns and twigs and roots and pebbles. Not only do you murder an animal when you eat meat, and not only are you stealing from a baby calf when you siphon away its mother's milk, but you are actively killing both yourself and the world at large. YOUR WAY OF LIFE IS NOT SUSTAINABLE. Do you know much coal was burned to bring you that pork chop?
                                /feeds wheatgrass juice to malnourished four-month-old infant
                                Have you ever tasted a strawberry? No, I mean have you ever TASTED one? Really tasted it? Whole new world.
                                3. Gun nuts
                                Related
                                Best Responses from Gun Nuts to a Call for Mild Gun Regulation

Dick Metcalf is an editor at Guns & Ammo. In the latest issue, he made the mistake of writing a column suggesting that some common sense gun… Read…

"They are not friends, they are not frenemies, they are enemies of The People of the Gun."
                                Out of all the deranged fanbases on this list, it is gun nuts who have their coordinated response down cold. When threatened, they buy all the guns, store all the guns, prepare to USE all the guns, and then threaten you online with said guns. Gun owners are peaceful law-abiding citizens. Now come try to take my gun and I'll shoot you in the fucking face. LAWS BE DAMNED.
                                4. Breastfeeding advocates
                                Are you feeding your child formula? Well, why not feed them bleach while you're at it? Did you know you just cost your child half an IQ point and $1,298 in potential future income by NOT breastfeeding? Breastfeeding is a wonderful, natural thing. Women who don't breastfeed are failures. All public laws should revolve around the accommodation of breastfeeding. This civic center has no breastfeeding ramp!
                                5. Twitter feminists
                                Related
                                Here Are the Unretouched Images From Lena Dunham's Vogue Shoot

Lena Dunham and her fans, ourselves included, love her just the way she is. Vogue's opinion, of course, is another matter. Read…

Of course the sports blog would put feminists on here, in a list about so-called "bitchiness." More unchecked privilege talking, completely unaware of its own intersectionality. So what if Lena Dunham got photoshopped to look thinner in Vogue, huh? I will happily toss aside a core feminist argument about mass media perpetuating unhealthy and unattainable body ideals to seize this sweet opportunity to feel more feminist-than-thou for at least two or three tweets.
                                6. 9/11 truthers
                                Well, I guess you folks will just believe any tripe that the media spoonfeeds to you, eh? WAKE UP, SHEEPLE. Maybe you should try researching your opinions for a change. If you looked into ANY of this, you would know that only a carefully sequenced set of charges could possibly have created the kind of perfect internal structural collapse that the neoconservatives and the military-industrial complex were hoping for, so that they could seize Afghanistan's strategically vital ports and shift us over to a monetary standard based on donkey meat. THIS IS ALL A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD, DUMBASS.
                                7. Dawkins-style hardcore atheists
                                Prove to me that God exists. Go on! Prove it! You can't. You're nothing more than a fucking lemming who bases his ethics on some old fairy tale. I laugh at your naivet?. You will die cold and alone and falling into an endless black void and I'll finally be proven right, which is the most important thing! I bet you think A-Rod is a choke artist, too.
                                8. White pride types
                                Every unabashed racist is convinced that he, and he alone, is brave enough to say what he assumes is on the mind of EVERY OTHER white person. Come on, white people! Have some pride in your race! You know white people didn't get to the top just by accident! Secretly, silently, you know what I'm talking about ...
                                9. Abortion absolutists
                                This one started an office argument and delayed publication by a few hours. I'll just let you imagine which side I'm talking about here, so we can move on.
                                10. Libertarians
                                Take a 9/11 truther. Now apply that kind of paranoia to every aspect of your political leanings. The nice thing about libertarians is that they can take radically liberal AND radically conservative defensive stances. They're not puppets of big business the way these politicians are, mannnnn. Then again ... if a CEO wants to pay his workers five cents an hour and have them whipped with rattan canes, THAT'S WHAT FREEDOM IS ALL ABOUT.
                                11. Marijuana reform advocates
                                Stoners only get worked up when the subject of pot is brought up, and they fail to see the inherent cycle of inanity in that fact. Mention that pot's medical benefits are WILDLY overstated (I tried smoking weed once for back pain and it only made the pain more annoying) or that smoking pot actually can lead to all sorts of bad things ranging from sluggishness to shooting bath salts into your eyeballs (I think), and suddenly Floyd on the couch over there morphs into a professor at Kenyon. "Like, you don't even know what you're talking about, man. Pot is from the earth. Here, read this pamphlet, brother."
                                12. Animal rights activists
                                These are people who don't bother with pretending to be subtle or friendly with a counter argument. They make no effort to hide their disgust. Oh you like meat? Well then you're a MURDERER.
                                /hires dim bulb actor to get naked for billboard
                                13. Edward Snowden fans
                                "Isn't there something a little off about a guy stealing all the government's secrets and then hiding out in, well, Russia?"
                                "NO. NO, THERE ISN'T."
                                14. Celebrity Scientologists

15. Naderites
                                Do Naderites still exist, or have they been formally subsumed into Pearl Jam's fanbase? I assume they still cling to the idea that they didn't ruin the 2000 election and that every politician who isn't Ralph Nader is just another pig feeding at the trough, and that it's more dignified to vote for a third party candidate with no hope than to try to shape party politics from within. Or maybe they joined the Occupy tent city (population: 6 1/2) currently stationed outside the latest IMF meeting.
                                16. Men's rights activists
                                Part of the reason MRAs are seeded so low here is because I still believe the entire movement is just a delightful prank. I mean, these guys clearly doesn't exist in real life. That's just a joke, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X