Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linebackers won't be covering him. The super speedy and deadly Bucknut corners will shut him down.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Can Bama hold down the Chevelle?
      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Bama 42
        Florida light 18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Jeebus...so much sand bagging we'll be ok in a flood. Apparently two of the best teams this year are in rebuilding years and are just happy to be there. Must be really hard to be fans of these teams.

Comment

• Every coach of a team we played voted us at least #4 except for one...LOL, guess who?!

Shout out to Frank Beamer who voted us #2!!!

Comment

• I hope it was Michigan.

Comment

• Who the fuck cares what you hope

Comment

• You

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    I hope it was Michigan.
                    Oh most definitely. Brady probably wrote us down as 'Ohio' too. Because calling us that infuriates us.

Comment

• Bama has only given up 3 rushing td's this year.

Bama 59
                      Osu 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Seriously, Simms is way better than Stave but osu's DBs are not chopped liver either.

Can osu run anything close to a cover zero and stone UAs running game like they did to world beater Melvin Gordon (79 yards/2.9ypc)?

I'm gonna be pissed if meyer gets pawned by Saban.

There's a lot riding on this for meyer and the Big 10.

Don't F it up boys.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• We'll try not to sully the good name of Michigan football, which is currently respected in every household from sea to shining sea

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                            Seriously, Simms is way better than Stave but osu's DBs are not chopped liver either.

Can osu run anything close to a cover zero and stone UAs running game like they did to world beater Melvin Gordon (79 yards/2.9ypc)?

I'm gonna be pissed if meyer gets pawned by Saban.

There's a lot riding on this for meyer and the Big 10.

Don't F it up boys.
                            Hanoi Jeff? WTF? You're kidding right?
                            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• "you"

I'm sorry you have me mistaken for someone who gives a shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                                Hanoi Jeff? WTF? You're kidding right?
                                He'd better be. Go fuck yourselves, OSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X