No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm surprised you even went there knowing the situation but I have to agree.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Sorry Dano. Just started typing and didn't stop to think about your history.

Comment

• No, no, no. I was talking about going down on a woman you knew had just had sex with another guy.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• OIC now

Well, I edited my original post and in my defense....

1) she was kinda hot for an old one-legged senior citizen

2) I was really drunk

Comment

• Made me think of a song written by a friend of mine...... something about it's hard to do it doggie style with a one legged man. Got to see if that's on video somewhere.
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
              Made me think of a song written by a friend of mine...... something about it's hard to do it doggie style with a one legged man. Got to see if that's on video somewhere.
              A one-legged woman too!

Impossible with a woman with no legs!

If there is such a woman, would her name be Consuelo?

Comment

• An old man goes into Victoria's Secret and tells the sales-person behind the counter he needs a present for his wife. "See," explains the man, "It is my fiftieth wedding anniversary and I would like to get something pretty to surprise the little lady, if you know what I mean." When he gets home, his wife asks with a scowl on her face, "Where have you been?" "Surprise," says the old man and hands her a sexy tiny teddy. The wife rips it from his hand and takes it to the bathroom to try it on. She struggles to make it fit, but it is two sizes too small. She take a long time in the bathroom and hopes her husband will lose interest and fall asleep because it is getting late into the evening. Finally she emerges from the bathroom with all the lights out. She is completely nude and pretends to model it in front of him. Her husband, still sitting up, squinting to try and see finally says, "For as much money I spent on it, they could of at least ironed out the wrinkles."
                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Daaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmn

Watch out for flying left hooks in the dark
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    Daaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmn

Watch out for flying left hooks in the dark
                    Nope! Just door slam and back to the overstated nities and a big FU over the choice, and amorous thoughts.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Lately, me and the wife have been into that S&M thing......., she snores while I masturbate. I quite enjoy it in all honesty.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Maybe if you shaved, she might be a more willing participant.;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                          Maybe if you shaved, she might be a more willing participant.;-)
                          Never shave!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brsVOSa1_64"]The Beards - This Beard Stays - YouTube[/ame]
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• This headline is pure gold!

CNN Breaking News ‏@cnnbrk [ame="https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/535963326875201537"]24m24 minutes ago[/ame] House Intelligence Committee finds no intelligence failure before 2012 #Benghazi attack. http://cnn.it/1tnE7px

Comment

• So the other day I saw a parade of rabbits hopping backwards.

Yep, it was a receding hare line.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                                So the other day I saw a parade of rabbits hopping backwards.

Yep, it was a receding hare line.
                                Groan!

Comment

Working...
                                X