Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Topic: Red Wings

I'm sorry but a server issue has caused the other Red Wings thread to disappear. :(

Here's a new one.
    #birdsarentreal

No that could be a good thing Deb. This could be the change the Wings needed. GO WINGS!!!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

That's the thread that I posted predictions about the next ten superbowl and world series winners, plus the first overall pick in 2020.

Signed,
      Gonz.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Is that what happened to the TV thread ?

Did it move with the island from Lost?
        Dopeler Effect: The Tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly. - Author unknown

Comment

lol.. it's now somewhere in the future
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

with the smoke monster
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

and a polar bear
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

in egypt
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Too bad the Tigers thread couldn't have disappeared as well.

They could use all of the help they can get!!

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                    Too bad the Tigers thread couldn't have disappeared as well.

They could use all of the help they can get!!
                    ummm...I think the Tigers thread did disappear.
                    "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

Well, Pittsburg got er done. Your turn, Wings.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by mason reese View Post
                        ummm...I think the Tigers thread did disappear.
                        Wow. I have the power. Hopefully I choose to use it for good and not evil!!:-D

Hopefully this turn of events can turn the fortunes of our Tigers around!!

Comment

Looks like Hudler has been moved up to the second line and Samuelsson has been pushed to the fourth line!!

The disappearance of the old Red Wing thread is already paying off!!

GO WINGS!!!

Comment

Lilja is in for Chelios tonight. Chelios with a leg injury.
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

That could be a good thing the way Chelly has played.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X