Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=HUAC

no one puts the effort in anymore.........
    Why would one bother when i have such informed friends with their wealth of knowledge
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman dies
      Breaking news
      Oscar-winning American actor Philip Seymour Hoffman has been found dead in New York, US media have reported.

The 46-year-old was found in his Manhattan apartment, the reports quote police as saying.

Medical officials have not yet commented on the the cause of death.

Fellow actors and fans mourn the sudden death of Oscar-winning actor Philip Seymour Hoffman, 46, who has died after an apparent drug overdose.
      AAL Quintez Cephus
      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Phillip Seymour Hoffman, 46. Overdose. One of my all-time favorite actors. Watch The Master, it will leave you mind fucked.

RIP

Oscar-winning actor Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead of an apparent heroin overdose — with a hypodermic needle still stuck in his arm and 70 baggies of the drug inside his Greenwich Village pa…

Comment

• stunned. He was an incredible actor
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Shocking. He was very talented. RIP
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• WoW!!!!!!!!
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/WzY2pWrXB_0[/ame]
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I thought when I clicked on the thread it was going to be about Max.

Oscar-winning actor Maximilian Schell dies at 83

Comment

• F me.. Hoffman was an amazing actor.

On a side note there's reports he struggled with heroin. Shocking
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Fuck you PSH. Hope you go to hell you piece of shit. People all over the world do everything they can to live a full life and assholes like this, with the world at their feet fuck around and get what they deserve. Before any of you criticize me for this post, this has been my stance in this thread on those who OD or commit suicide. I don't fucking care and good ridance to the person. They are a couple exemptions to that, but not going there now. FWIW, he was one of my favorires actors. He was so good.
                      Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Booooooo.
                        The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                          Fuck you PSH. Hope you go to hell you piece of shit. People all over the world do everything they can to live a full life and assholes like this, with the world at their feet fuck around and get what they deserve. Before any of you criticize me for this post, this has been my stance in this thread on those who OD or commit suicide. I don't fucking care and good ridance to the person. They are a couple exemptions to that, but not going there now. FWIW, he was one of my favorires actors. He was so good.
                          I don't know dude, famous life is probably great in some ways, but the tugging and pulling takes a unique personality to pull off. They don't do drugs only because they can afford it, but it has to be draining. read what people say about celebrities and sports stars on the internet, that kind of anal micro-managing of their image must suck. From physical appearance to your craft, the criticism is brutal.

And they all read the internet and read everything said about them.
                          The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• The Oscar-winner -- who checked himself out of the facility on Friday, May 24 -- had a drug problem in his early twenties but kicked the habit for 23 years before falling off the wagon. He thanks "a great group of friends and family" for standing by him.

Fuck you PSH. Hope you go to hell you piece of shit. People all over the world do everything they can to live a full life and assholes like this, with the world at their feet fuck around and get what they deserve. Before any of you criticize me for this post, this has been my stance in this thread on those who OD or commit suicide. I don't fucking care and good ridance to the person. They are a couple exemptions to that, but not going there now. FWIW, he was one of my favorires actors. He was so good.
                            Do you feel the same way about people that smoke and get lung cancer? Or people that are fat and die of heart disease?

Comment

• Yep,because they caused it themselves. No sympathy. The fat thingis a little different. Some people are genetically inclined and may not have the means to do what it takes to live a healthier life. I know whats coming next, so you go on with your bad self.
                              Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Wow shocking news. This guy is in so many of the great movies of the last decade or so.

Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Working...
                                X