No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I figured his experience with GR would allow him to use the younger guys more effectively but I think he falls into the trap that most coaches do and plays the older guys. His use of Datsyuk and Zetterberg last year was a joke. He played them like they were in their 20s.

Comment

• Exactly. How the hell was he not playing AA more before the injury? It's dumb shit like that.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• And the ugliness continues. Even though I ripped the Wings for bringing him back, Helm had been one of their better forwards and now it looks like he had some kind of shoulder injury.

AA and Vanek can't get back soon enough. I heard they sent Bertuzzi down. I wouldn't be surprised if they brought him back.

Mantha did have a nice little pass to set up the Zetterberg goal.

Comment

• They need to keep Sproul in the lineup. All this time we've been needing some offense from the D and this kid and his shot have been sitting in GR
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Awesome video from a hockey game:
            [ame]https://youtu.be/uv1_VebmIUc[/ame]

Comment

• Here is a surpriser.........

Helm placed on long term IR.

Good thing they gave him a 5 year contract.

Brad Galli ‏@BradGalli [ame="https://twitter.com/BradGalli/status/799275089514663937"]1h1 hour ago[/ame] Red Wings officially place Darren Helm on long-term IR, call up Tyler Bertuzzi.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• 5 year contract? Is that seriously how long we signed him for?

Wow
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Well I was against signing Helm but he was playing well before the injury. Vanek looked good and so did Larkin. Mantha's goal was pretty sweet. Hopefully, he can be a go-to goal scorer for this team.

Comment

• I hope Mantha sticks. If they don't pull out of the hole they're digging themselves into they won't have to worry about the playoff streak pressure come the all star game.

Stick with the GR movement and let the youngins develop in Detroit
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• How bout that...A shoot out win.

Comment

• Vanek back and we win.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• He was back in the loss to Calgary on Sunday. But he has been a pleasant surprise for the Wings.

Comment

• Stop using facts to disprove my point. I was on a roll
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Lol

So now Howard is hurt, Brendan Smith is hurt, Bertuzzi is hurt, and Larkin got banged up pretty bad. That #74 for Montreal took out Bertuzzi and tried to take out Larkin. The way Mickey was talking he does this to a lot of teams. Shouldn't the league look at suspending him for this kind of stuff?

Comment

• You would think right. It's not too difficult to bring up an enforcer for one game is it?
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X