No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its been painful watching the Pistons this year.....They need Reggie back and then some.

Comment

• Yeah teams hit a rough patch for sure. I think they're still missing some leadership this season to be an actual real threat, even with reggie back. That said, if they can set themselves up to be a near contender that'll help in attracting FA and existing player development.
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Welcome back Pistons! It's been a long time coming
        Last edited by Lionsfan123; November 22, 2016, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• I like the move back to Detroit, I went once to Cobo as a little boy. I think it helps downtown, and Detroit is now the only city where all 4 pro teams play is cool. My one concern would be how the ice would hold up for hockey? Not relevant though at this time as Holland has just about completed the return of the 'Dead Things'. Not everyone is happy though, the entertaining Mike Valenti on 97.1 was ranting about Gores living in Hollywood and Detroit residents footing the tax bill....ect ect

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post

Hey Leopold, the new chancellor is Adolf Hitler. Stop whining and get on board...
            Yeah, because Trump and Adolf Hitler are the same thing.
            AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Last six

lost at home by 18 to the east worst 76ers

rallied to beat the west worst Mavs

lost by 14 on the road to the Wizards

lost by 15 at home to the Pacers

utterly demolished by 31 on the road to Chicago

lost by 12 at home to Memphis

14-17. 11th in the eastern conference. Closed doors players' meetings. A coach who makes adamant threats about the lineup who doesn't follow through.

This team is an absolute dumpster fire.

Comment

• Any year now Drummond is going to be a superstar!

Comment

• He's such a good player but yeah it doesn't look like he has what it takes to carry a team. I wish Joey D wouldn't have left such a mess. I'm not ready to write them off because RJ is still getting back up to speed but I doubt they'll take that next step this year.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He just doesn't have the fire to dominate every night. Dude has the tools, too. But not the fire. Imagine if AD had the competitive fire of say, a Kevin Garnett. Yikes. Too bad he don't, though.

And jad this isn't on Joe D anymore. No question Joe D left mostly trash, but Stan completely turned over the roster and made it guys that he all handpicked. Outside of what, Dre and KCP? Other than that -- his team. His guys.

And 30 games into season #3...this team is absolute gutter trash. There's already massive locker room infighting, and they look like they've already given up. Thirty games into this season.

Comment

• Drummond is a huge part of the problem. He is incredibly soft defensively. The team doesn't look much different that the last Joe D teams he assembled.

Comment

• Ya, they are putrid. Not even fun to watch. I was thinking about going to the Dubs game, but why spend $90 on a ticket to watch this shit? It's going to be an absoulte slaughter.

Comment

• The Warriors might improve upon the 80 point half they had.

Comment

• It really sucks, man. I was really looking forward to this season. Was really, really looking forward to seeing them take the leap from fringe playoff team to legitimate playoff team that could make some noise. And to see this team now, in this particular state, freaking barely 30 games in, is shocking quite frankly.

Comment

• It's a lack of talent. Hell, their offseason consisted of adding nothing but bench players. One of whom was a 3rd string center after they maxed out their starting center. Everyone seemed to be pointing towards "internal growth." That's just a bullshit phrase. I hate it. What that really means is "we added nobody to help is improve, let's hope we somehow get better with the same crew."

It's just total bullshit. So many JAGS on this team. That's the big problem. Just nobody who really moves the needle much. Their last two drafts have sucked, too. Stanley doesn't contribute anything and Ellenson isn't ready. Those two still have some potential down the road, but they are not helping right now.

I just didn't get the offseason at all. You finally make the playoffs for the first time in forever and you go out and sign BENCH players. No difference makers. It's a fucking joke.

Comment

• The King normally gives a faint reason for hope even when he is trying to rationalize a Nazr Mohammed signing. When you've lost The King, it's bad.

I agree with the that Bobo signing or whatever his name is. That dude has the look of a practice player.

The most disappointing thing is the internal improvement isn't there. They looked a lot better last year. And they look better with Udrih and Smith running things Jackson is lost. Leuer has been a productive signing, but the core sucks have sucked.

Comment

Working...
                                X