X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills send DB Jonte Green packing

Marty Gitlin*/ CBSSports.com

April 27, 2015 04:06 PM

The*Bills*have released defensive back*Jonte Green*three-and-a-half months after signing him.

Green played in 24 games with Detroit in 2012 and 2013. He totaled 38 tackles, one sack and seven passes defensed.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Titus Young sentenced to 5 years' probation

Former Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young was sentenced to five years of probation Tuesday after pleading no contest to felony battery in a Los Angeles Superior courtroom last month.
      Young also was sentenced to one year in county jail, but was given time served by Judge Michael Shultz. He was ordered to spend one year in the Crosby Center, a live-in drug and addiction treatment center in San Diego, and cannot leave the facility. The 25-year-old could have faced up to three years in state prison.

Former Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young was sentenced to five years of probation Tuesday after pleading no contest to felony battery last month.
      AAL Quintez Cephus
      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Former Jets and Lions OT Corey Hilliard retired from football.

Hilliard suffered a Lisfranc injury in Week 1 last season and never saw the field again. The 30-year-old joined the Jets in March. Drafted by the Patriots in 2007, Hilliard spent five of his eight NFL seasons with Detroit.

per Rotoworld
        Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
          Titus Young sentenced to 5 years' probation

Former Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young was sentenced to five years of probation Tuesday after pleading no contest to felony battery in a Los Angeles Superior courtroom last month.
          Young also was sentenced to one year in county jail, but was given time served by Judge Michael Shultz. He was ordered to spend one year in the Crosby Center, a live-in drug and addiction treatment center in San Diego, and cannot leave the facility. The 25-year-old could have faced up to three years in state prison.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...ears-probation
          He'll break that deal in less than 6 months.
          ------------
          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Why are judges so easy on repeat offenders? I don't it will dawn on this kid that he got a break.

Comment

• Originally posted by AMP View Post
              Why are judges so easy on repeat offenders? I don't it will dawn on this kid that he got a break.
              Titus has a mental disorder. He needs meds more than jail time.

Comment

• How about both.

Meds to correct him. Jail to set the bar high and do his time like everyone else.
                AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Cowboys already released Jed Collins.
                  WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• I lost part of the hot dog I was eating when I read this.

I am going to switch to chicken.

Michael Rothstein ‏@mikerothstein [ame="https://twitter.com/mikerothstein/status/602877421705134081"]19m19 minutes ago[/ame] Have confirmed former #Lions coach, #Bills DC Jim Schwartz will work with the #NFL as an officiating consultant in 2015. @alexmarvez had 1st
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                      Cowboys already released Jed Collins.
                      Must have exceeded their mullet quota.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Teams will know they've gotten a memo from Schwartz, because they'll always be titled "Learn the fucking rules!"
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Nick Fairly at the Tulloch Tate charity softball game. Wearing Rams gear and weighing 275. His lowest since HS

https://twitter.com/HammerFox2/status/606988229317959680?s=04

AAL Quintez Cephus
                          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Must have been based on his win percentage on challenges.
                            "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
                            Colin Powell

Comment

• Nick Fairley: Definition of contract year player.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• does he want to play tackle or end?

Comment

Working...
                                X