No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The captain and Dats have been playing outstanding D and unselfish O.

Howard has been outstanding.

Mule still needs to step it up a bit more.

Getting great support from the mid to bottom of the roster who are responding to the captains leadership by example.

I wonder if the Ducks would be interested in a trade for the Mule in the offseason?
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The move does change trading partners for us. Teams are reluctant to trade in their own division and we just relocated. It will ge interesting to see if that holds true for us.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I think trades are going to be tough in the offseason with the cap going down. Trading Franzen would be like a salary dump type trade and those will be hard in this environment.

Comment

• It's true, all the pressure is on the Hawks......The wings will feel the pressure if (when) they find themselves in a series clinching game. That being said, the Hawks will still be under more pressure....After all if they lose.... "they choked".....Detroit loses...."what a great effort, it bodes well for next year."
          The only thing occupying my mind right now is "which team I would rather see us face in round three......Los Angeles has been looking really tough lately, so at the moment I am leaning toward San Jose......Either way it`s cross country travel again...

Comment

• If they were fortunate enough to get past Chicago, the Sharks are the more obvious choice for the West farewall tour. They don't really have much of a history with the Kings other than the series where Marty Lapointe lost his mind.

Comment

• One last time to get the bad blood out, Froot?

Comment

• "After they didn't call a penalty or stop play on the Franzen hit, those refs would not of made it out alive if they hadn't waived off that goal."
                ------------------------BINGO!

"It's working out that Detroit is playing better. I'm not sure that Chicago is buckling under any pressure more than the Wings are getting more out of their roster right now."
                --------------------------------Ohhhh. So Detroit is the better team?

"Buckling"? Who suggested that? Pressing, anxious, doubting, those are all applicable. Those are all caused from pressure...........................Keep denying it though. Chicago is under a lot of pressure and their play has much to do with it. It always does in any sporting event.
                Last edited by DanO; May 22, 2013, 11:02 AM.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• "Is DanO always this angry after a big win?"
                  ----------------------Only when you try and blow smoke up are asses that Chicago feels no pressure.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• "Shows that the Wings are getting to them and taking them off their game. The Blackhawks are the ones under pressure here."
                    ----------------------------Chemi, please tell this man the Blackhawks feel no pressure.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• You don't take as many penalties as Chicago did in the 3rd period if you aren't starting to feel desperate. You spend 1/2 the 3rd period down a man when you are down 2 goals - every coach in the NHL would think you were either nuts or completely desperate to go down that route.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        One last time to get the bad blood out, Froot?
                        The last tour before the Black Crowes went on their 2 year hiatus was called "Say Goodbye To The Bad Guys" tour. Lets hope this is the sequel.

Comment

• "Right now, Zetterberg and Datsyuk are the best players on the ice."
                          ----------------------------YEP!!! That's what it takes to win.

"I think the Hawks are feeling the pressure of the Wings hitting them."
                          ------------------------------Yep!!!

"It's true, all the pressure is on the Hawks......"
                          ----------------------------------http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            The last tour before the Black Crowes went on their 2 year hiatus was called "Say Goodbye To The Bad Guys" tour. Lets hope this is the sequel.
                            Yup no better way to head East than by beating Anaheim, Chicago, and San Jose en route to the SCF (imagine if we got the grudge match against Cindy and the Pens as well).

I think I hate the sharks more than all of them now...at least it was a close contest before when Anaheim still had Pronger and Nieds, now the sharks have the largest concentration of players that I hate on their team.
                            2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• outside of the pens
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                                "Is DanO always this angry after a big win?"
                                ----------------------Only when you try and blow smoke up are asses that Chicago feels no pressure.
                                The pressure is irrelevant to the fact that the Wings are simply right now playing better than Chicago is. Those 3rd period penalties all started coming AFTER they were already down 3-1 in the game.

Personally, I find it a bit insulting to the Red Wings to insinuate that anything other than their level of play is the reason they are leading this series.

Comment

Working...
                                X