• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is Harbaugh and schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      It is Harbaugh and schedule.
      Yeah, road games at sparty, iowa and osu make for a cakewalk schedule.
      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• The home schedule is a cakewalk. so many tomato cans it guarantees you waltz into EL undefeated.

Comment

• Still have 2, possibly 3 road games that they will be dogs in. Those games gotta get played no matter what the home schedule is.

Comment

• I didn't say you wouldn't have any tough games, but the schedule sets up well for you. And all three of those tough games are against teams who will be down from the year before. Plus you have Harbaugh!

Comment

• Iowa has almost everyone back. MSU will be fine if they get their QB figured out by then and OSU doesn't even count because they'll have a full season under their belts. I think only MSU will be (a little) down from last year.

Comment

• I heard this morning that RB Drake Johnson was run over by a fork truck while lying down on the running track. Okay but slight injuries.
                ------------
                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Great kid who has had horrible luck and still has the best optimism possible. Talk about freak accident, was 6 weeks ago. Lucky he's OK, could have been really bad.

Comment

• Sounds like he's not that shifty if he couldn't move out of the way of a forklift.

Vegas might want to double check those 7-1 odds with players like that.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I don't understand how that can happen.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                        I don't understand how that can happen.
                        Forklift puttering along...BUMP....driver "what was that?".
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                          Forklift puttering along...BUMP....driver "what was that?".
                          LOL!

Both must have been wearing headphones and pumping motivation into their ears while still wearing their sleeping masks.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I know Johnson had ear buds in and was stretching on the track and the forklift had a large desk or file cabinet on it inhibiting his vision. Kind of adds up to a bad accident.

Comment

• What the hell was a forklift and a desk doing on the track? Was the driver blind or just wearing an Ohio shirt?

Kudos to Ohio is they're taking the rivalry this far!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                                I know Johnson had ear buds in and was stretching on the track and the forklift had a large desk or file cabinet on it inhibiting his vision. Kind of adds up to a bad accident.
                                Back in the day when I was driving a forklift I would drive in reverse if a load blocked my forward view.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X