No announcement yet.

Michigan 33, Florida 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice finish. Score looks a little better now.

Comment

• Check that, it was Carter Selzer

Comment

• lol Chase !!

Comment

• What a move by Chase outside- inside!!

Comment

• Wondering how awful Florida's offense is or how good Ms defense is.

Comment

• The score reflects the ass kicking Michigan put on FL.

You all can wring your hands, but I am happy with the win. It was a dominant performance with a couple of bumps along the way.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• JRB! Hello.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• FL QBs had a few nice pass/catch plays - mb almost as many as Speight Otherwise tho...

Comment

• 33-17 is your final. One of those wins that will look good on paper, but when you factor in the turnovers, the missed opportunities, and Florida's suspensions, you can't find it as compelling as you'd like.

Comment

• Florida, as I said last week, is hot garbage.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Defense is primo. The Gators offense is awful. Hard to get a good gauge on how good they are after this first game. Jim H has a lot of work to turn this crap show at qb into something decent as the season rolls on.

Comment

• The 10 suspensions didn't help Florida, but M is much better, suspensions or no.

Comment

• Steel in the spine handshake from Harbaugh

Comment

• Ultimately it's a week 1 game and all that matters is we got the W. much bigger issues abound but they have time to properly address them.

Comment

• The suspensions didn't affect the Florida o-line and they were manhandled. This was supposed to be a great Florida o-line ... Even if Scarlett was in there, the M D would have been all over him.
                                Michigan = super athletic and great in the front 7. Still some questions in the secondary, but has potential.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X