Michigan @ Rutgers Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan @ Rutgers Post Game Discussion

I'm not entirely sure the game time has actually been set for this game but the 7p start, as opposed to 8p, seems to be the most current info. So is ESPN2 but that might change too.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

This should be a cakewalk. I'm thinking Rutgers is on par with UCF. Since it's Michigan's first road game, maybe that's a 7-point swing. I don't predict scores but we should win pretty damn comfortably. Hopefully, they'll get some FG-practice in during the 2nd half.

Comment

Rutgers is awful, they were banged up a couple weeks ago with injuries. Game should look like the Penn State game where result is never in doubt. Expect a point spread of ~40 points. 48-7...

Comment

Really glad this is the weekend I have a wedding to attend.

Comment

Michigan 88 Rutgers 8
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

fence the garden.

Comment

lol
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Line opens at 26'
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Rutgers is tough at home. UM better not overlook them. And you can forget about their last game. They were steamrolled by the a far better team. I expect a lot closer game than everyone expects. 31-10.

Comment

Agree, it will be closer.
                    1. We're not as good as O-state
                    2. The style of offense we play sucks time off the clock meaning fewer plays/possessions and scoring opportunities
                    3. Rutgers will be especially pumped as Ash has been building this story that big bad M has been coming and stealing NJ talent which should be staying at home.
                    4. We're coming off a big game -- natural to have a let down + we took some bruises
                    5. First road test as a starter for Speight
                    Last edited by Pasadena Blue; October 3, 2016, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Having two bye weeks in a row is going to be rough on this group.

We play Ohio state this season. They're on our schedule. Therefore I really do not give a shit if we beat Rutgers by 58 points or not. We'll be judged against Ohio state based on how we play against Ohio state.
                      Last edited by Kstat; October 3, 2016, 06:12 AM.

Comment

"2. The style of offense we play sucks time off the clock meaning fewer plays/possessions and scoring opportunities"

Yeah you're right. Up until Wisky we were only averaging more than 50 a game

Comment

Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                          "2. The style of offense we play sucks time off the clock meaning fewer plays/possessions and scoring opportunities"

Yeah you're right. Up until Wisky we were only averaging more than 50 a game
                          We had a ton of defensive/ST scores.

Comment

One pick six. one punt return, one block punt returned. 21 points-same amount we failed to score against Wisky

Comment

And a lot more that got them in or near the Red zone. The offense isn't there yet talent-wise. They don't have the game breakers aside from jake butt and he's a tight end.

Comment

Working...
                              X