Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why it's better Sparty is good. Im really looking forward to this game, and do I really cheer for osu?
    Last edited by WingsFan; November 5, 2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• Have no choice

Comment

• Actually, I do. That M will somehow win the East is so far-fetched, we can continue to hate those fucks ..... I rooted for them once. ONCE. And that was to hammer Franklin and pedo U whose front porch Is represented by him and his football team.

I may hate osu but that that institution can seemingly escape it's history and that of a legendary HC allowing his DC to sexually molest young boys .... for a decade ..... cannot happen.

I'd compare it to forgetting the Holocaust or Pol Pot ..... well, maybe not, but close.
        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• MSU has defeated nine AP Top 10 teams under Dantonio

Comment

• D'antonio's a hell of a coach.

Comment

• After little thought, there is no way I can cheer on osu. They need another beat down, though that will not happen a close loss to do.

Comment

• PSU gets hammered over Sandusky. MSU gets a complete skate over Dr. Nassar who assaulted ten time as many minors as Sandusky. No outrage. No consequences, even though MSU determined that digitally penetrating young girls vaginally and rectally without gloves and without nurses in the room was a "recognized medical treatment". Fuck State the new Pedofile U!

Comment

• MSU > oLIEo
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• MSU gets a complete skate over Dr. Nassar who assaulted ten time as many minors as Sandusky. No outrage.
                    Point taken, im here and its like it never happen after a few headlines.

Comment

• Good point. That sure did go away quietly.

Comment

• Lewerke is good. Not pretty, but the ball ends up in a good spot most times. On plays where he looks like he's just throwing up a prayer to get away from a rush, he finds a spot where his receiver can make a play on it or can come back to the ball. They really are in sync.

Comment

• ...funny...they don't look like N Sync...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Won me over too. Strong WR group, but the guy is legit.

Comment

• Who...Justin Timberlake?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz cant you just go bye bye bye ?

Comment

Working...
                                X