Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTR, there is no way that two SEC teams are in unless the 2nd is being compared to a 2-loss champ or 1-loss non-champ.

That said, goodness there's still a lot of football to be played. I mean, who it's like every first ranking there's some ridiculous SEC team in the top 4 (at least one). Now, the only difference this year is that Georgia is in the East so, unlike the other West teams that have been rated, they're not cockblocked by Bama from the CCG. So, they can afford to lose and they'll still have a shot in Atlanta.

But it won't be two unless they're choosing between an 12-1 SEC team and an 11-2 P5 team.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Whoever would have imagined that the biggest game so far this year would have been Georgia/ND?
      Yeah, I think that could change fairly easily.

We'll see how Penn State does this week, but IMO they were a lock for the B10 CG and a strong favorite to win that if they won last week. I would have put their odds at over 60% to make the CFP if they won on Saturday. That's a knock-out game (though, OSU has more obstacles than PSU would have).

Comment

• Also, OSU's opening 8 games have one of the biggest gulfs between good and bad ever. Ordinarily I think you'd expect a bell curve or something from bad to good. OSU is working with an U-shaped curve. UNLV, Rutgers, Army, IU, Maryland, UNL and then Oklahoma and Penn State. Iowa and Sparty will fill in the middle a bit, but still -- total feast or famine.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
          God, this is fucking ridiculous. Make me a mod so I can permanently ban the 12 year olds from the site.
          1. Go fuck yourself.

2. Use the ignore function.

3. I have vision issues. I cannot read threads when oversized pics are posted. I already have my vision settings maxed out. Yes, I am going blind. I kinda like to read when something is posted here, so I bump the pic off the current page. Someone wanting to be an asshole reposts the pic to force me to do it again.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Seconded. Stan is the voice of reason around here. Good lord.
            Yeah, you go fuck yourself as well.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That's not very christian of you.

Comment

• a crusty, cantankerous old man
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• To be fair, I haven't handled my diagnosis well.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that.

Comment

• Thanks.

Comment

• I am too. Hang in there, man

Comment

• Srsly? Well, I'm sorry then. Permission to go Pacino on this place. Music>>>>>>>movies tho.

Comment

• Oh fuck off. I'm not dying. I just have an eye thing.

Comment

• Wiz please kill AA

Comment

• Heh. Cock and balls still work? Wiz would be crushed.

Comment

Working...
                                X