Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
    I disagree...

1A and 1B

Lets just hope Harbaugh is near that discussion by the end of his M career

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Short answer is no. Can discuss details in OSU thread because this is off topic.
      Lol
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        I'm done now. Just ordered my Speight jersey

GO SPEIGHT!
        I apparently bought both a Speight and Gary jersey back around 2003. That's called foresight, son!

Comment

• Stuff I'm hearing from a couple of places to include mgoblog.

Taco Charlton was seen walking around today with no boot, no crutches and not limping. He won't play on Saturday but will be back for CU.

Mone's injury seems to be less severe than originally thought. Has nothing to do with his previous injury. Depending on who you're reading he'll be out 3-5 weeks.

Rashan Gary is a freshman with a lot of raw skills. Not an impact player versus Hawaii.

McCray is the BTDP of the week. osu's jtb BTOP. McCray is going to be huge in making DB's defense work along with Peppers against the spready teams M's defense has been having trouble with. We should be encouraged.
          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Well that's pretty good news about Charlton and Mone even though its rumors. That's better than the alternative

Thanks for posting it.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yay, regarding injury rumors!

Comment

• I think with Gary we're looking mostly for an arc. If he can't string together a few nice plays in a month, that's a thing. Not now.

Comment

• McCray owes his defensive line, LB'ers were free to make plays behind the line of scrimmage. Will be tougher against B1G caliber opponents.

Comment

• So they did their job....

Comment

• I seriously can't believe everyone is on Gary's nuts for not coming out like Suh in his final year at Nebraska. This kid is a supreme talent but he's a friggin frosh. Give him a year and he'll be All B1G.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Well said jaadam4.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          I seriously can't believe everyone is on Gary's nuts for not coming out like Suh
                          I never would have guessed it! Does OP know?

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                            I never would have guessed it! Does OP know?
                            Now watch, next game he has 4 sacks and straight up dominates
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The personal foul he committed wasn't too cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                                The personal foul he committed wasn't too cool.
                                This is football. I don't mind a little aggressive play while he finds his game. Just don't be pulling that shit with contenders costing us 15 yards
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X