Annual Ticket Wants and Offerings Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
    Ticket is yours Mike. Do you want to just get it and pay me at Doug's tailgate or do you want it sent to you just let me know.
    I can pay you at the tailgate. Looking forward to it, sir! :D

Comment

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
      Michael, trust me on this, .. you'll get along great with Stan.

Top notch guy. You'll have a fun day.
      Oh I have met Stan on numerous occasions, so I know very well what I am getting myself into. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
        LIAR!!!

You block the wind much better than Stan does.
        This is so true. Hahaha..

Comment

LIAR!!!

You block the wind much better than Stan does.
          You sir, are the only man I know, that brings hunting socks and hand warmers to the game when its 70 degrees outside ... :-)
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Look forward to it Mike

Comment

You sir, are the only man I know, that brings hunting socks and hand warmers to the game when its 70 degrees outside ... :-)
              That's like 63 in the shade, can't blame him!

Comment

...... and you and Doug are the only men I know that wear short sleeve shirts in Michigan when its 30. And Doug wears shorts!
                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Don't forget George

Comment

...... and you and Doug are the only men I know that wear short sleeve shirts in Michigan when its 30. And Doug wears shorts!
                    You're not exaggerating, either. I've seen Doug wear shorts when its that cold. I don't think I've ever seen him shiver! :-)

Comment

There's no time for shivering when there are 4 tv's to manage.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

He's got a fifth. Told me he hasn't figured out where he's going to put it though.
                        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

I've got a pair of tickets available for the Colorado game this weekend- end zone, section 9, row 78. Message me if interested.

Comment

I need one for Penn State on the 24th.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Mike Pitts Private message me your cell phone number so I can have a way to get you the ticket should the Scio lot be closed because of rain.

Comment

Sorry for the intrusion, but this is important -

I'm looking for 3 or 4 tickets for the Illinois game. I know its a lot of tickets, but my kids and daughter in law want to go.

email me at lineygoblue@gmail.com if you can help.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X