No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was the Dekker he was on track to be as a freshman, before he plateaued. Familiar baseline drive, but not usually that long shooting along with it.

Comment

• 10 of 12 in the second half if I'm correct. Pretty entertaining game. Unfortunate for Wisconsin that they're good enough to be champs in a year where the NCAA invited an NBA team to participate.

Comment

• When Wisconsin had the ball, up 5, and about 50 sec, why did Arizona not foul right away? They let Wisconsin take the clock waaaaaay down before finally doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          10 of 12 in the second half if I'm correct. Pretty entertaining game. Unfortunate for Wisconsin that they're good enough to be champs in a year where the NCAA invited an NBA team to participate.
          Very much depends on how that game would be called, and if Ryan can get Kaminsky some breathers. I could see Wisconsin fading on in the last minutes. But if they call it tight, forget it.

Comment

• I hate to say anything nice about Notre Dame, but nice unis. I think they do well when green in the colour scheme, and the script and side striping is unique and cool.

Comment

• Why does hack love Notre Dame? Sickening.

This would an awful year to have a program best team. Of course, they should have won it last year. And, well, fuck Wisky.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• LOL.

I'll be rooting hard for Wisconsin. I don't hate them at all. Respect due.

Comment

• Now this is good basketball, the teams are actually trying to push the ball.

Comment

• You like aggressive pacing? I don't mind it either. No matter the pacing IMO I like it when there's no easy baskets.

Comment

• Anything but that Wisconsin Walk it up nonsense. It's everything that is wrong with college basketball.

Comment

• Wow. Really disagree with that. UK is an abortion on offense. I'd soooooo much rather watch a team run a pointed, effective halfcourt game. Wisky and Arizona both did that (Arizona really went to the rim well). Notre Dame does it. UK not so much. They are getting the ball to the post some, but not enough. And everything that comes from their offense off the block is trash tonight.

That said, fuck Wisky.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Only 11 fouls in the 1st half of this ND vs Kentucky game... 43 in the Zona vs Wisconsin game.

I agree, much better pace. If only all games were like this.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Agree with talent on that.

Comment

• Wisconsin broke the press and had numbers numerous times in the second half only to set it up. So boring.

Comment

• Is part of a strategy that works well. More than one way to skin a cat. I like the diversity of styles college ball offers.

Comment

Working...
                                X