Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You could of course just shorten it and call them the Columbus BJ's
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Well, they certainly suck.

Comment

• badaa-boom!

Comment

• Widely acknowledged as the NHL's premier player and marquee star when he was injured while being hit hard in successive games during the first week of January 2011. Crosby has been cleared for contact and expected to play soon. Fresh legs, I smell a Vancouver, Pittsburgh Stanely Cup Final.
          Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 6, 2012, 09:16 PM.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Cindy isn't even the best player on his team.

Comment

• Watch and weep as he may hoist another Cup as Captain at the tender age of 24.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Cognitive disconnect. Perhaps OP has suffered hard hits in successive games. ;-)

He may OP........I sure wouldn't wager on it happening, unless you and Don Cherry get to vote on it, ala the Russian Judge scenario.

Comment

• No question Madootra.

Played a little Jr. "A" in Alberta as kid, mostly rode the pine. Broken thumb, cracked ribs and a check from behind at about 6 feet sent me crashing into the boards, head-first. Immediately "saw stars" and took everything I had to make to the bench. Was my last game, played no-check rep hockey, fraternity hockey, and simple pickup, never having looked back. Coached my little brother's teams in Canada & Michigan, MAHA (Michigan Amateur Hockey Association) Level III Certification.

With Geno finally pulling his weight in Pittsburgh, the Eastern Playoffs are going to be SWEET!

Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 7, 2012, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• Finally pulling his weight? Conn Smythe Trophy doesn't count? lol

Comment

• What will be the over/under? 6 games maybe, someone will breath too hard around him.

Crosby = Lindros

Comment

• Sat behind the Oliers bench in Edmonton, New Year's Eve as Lindros and the Flyers battled the Oil in 98 or 99 can't remember? Anyway Eric was brilliant, unstoppable, Goddamm linebacker on skates! He was amazing but too short of a career.

Comment

• I was and am simply amazed that Lindros left himself open to so many devastating hits. A great player whose career was cut far too short.

Comment

• I saw him skate in Cobo when he was with Oshawa in the OHL. It was amazing he was able to do whatever ge wanted to with two bodies draped on him.
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Yeah He was pretty smooth with the ladies too. Punishing , physical guy, took its toll.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk3qIjz5EDM"]Top 10 Niklas Kronwall Hits (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X