This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M outshot BG 41-24

BTW, CBS has come out ot their slumber to show on their Gametracker system the rest of the game stats

And...ND and LS St go into overtime, still tied 2-2

Comment

I'm still listening to the post-game wrap-up, they're saying (again) tha David Wohlberg is uncertain for tomorrow's game with an upper-body injury

Comment

...talking to Red right now on the radio...

...says Wohlberg probably out for season, Red says doctors indicating it's a broken collarbone pending results of x-rays

Comment

I didn't check into tickets, Rob.

How much do they usually go for?

Comment

I'm pretty sure they're $24 apiece for CCHA Tournament games.

As of Thursday, there were still quite a few available, but I wouldn't wait too long to check into it if you're thinking of going---most likely you'd be either able to order them now and print them up at home, or go to the box office in the morning to get 'm early.

Sure wish I could go!

BTW, game time tomorrow is 7:35pm

Comment

oh---almost forgot to give another final score: ND3, LS St 2 in overtime

Comment

The Irish escape again.

As long as Michigan doesn't go in the crapper, I may take in the CCHA Tournament Final next weekend at the Joe. I'll probably head over to Greektown for dinner before going to the game. Anyone who'd like to meet, just let me know.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

\Great idea, Liney---i'll look at my work schedule when I go in Monday and see what the possibilities are of taking in a game of the CCHA Championship at The Joe

Comment

Back to the present, though...

The puck drops in less than 15 minutes for tonight's game vs BG

Time out to get linked for live audio at either mgoblue.com or WTKA.com...

Comment

Why isn't Big 10 Network showing it? Is it because CCHA isn't quite Big 10?

Comment

Penalty against Michigan gives BG first power play of the night...

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Short-handed goal!!!!

M 1-BG 0

Comment

Defenseman Lee Moffie gets that short-handed goal

M then killed that penalty, got an immediate 2-on1 breakaway opportunity, but couldn't convert

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                              Why isn't Big 10 Network showing it? Is it because CCHA isn't quite Big 10?
                              I think that has at least something to do with it, tin. Not that I have any more knowledge of it than this: I remember reading a few months ago that The Big Ten Network has a limited slate of CCHA games scheduled currently and they hope to increase that number in future seasons, pending a decision by the Big Ten as to whether to have a BigTen Hockey Conference once Penn State goes varsity with their program. As I recall, the Big Ten has tentative plans to do so, but couldn't until at least 6 BT schools had varsity teams.

Comment

l took a short break away from the game and the forum...

update: after 2 periods, Michigan 3-beegees 0

update#2 - 3rd period score: LS State 4 - ND 3

Comment

Working...
                                X