No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was looking for a creepy picture of Schwartz, but this one just made me laugh.

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
      I was looking for a creepy picture of Schwartz, but this one just made me laugh.

Let's caption that. I am thinking it looks like a Bobby Ross moment. "You think I coach that?"

Comment

• There is no basement in the Alamo?
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Welcome creepy. I wondered whose windowless van was parked outside. (just assumed it was Kansas).
          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            There is no basement in the Alamo?
            Yes yes yes!!
            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Welcome CreepyLion. What's the story behind the name, dude? Self explanatory or is there indeed a story?
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                Welcome CreepyLion. What's the story behind the name, dude? Self explanatory or is there indeed a story?
                Ha. No story really.The name is not directed at me. Creepy meaning repulsive. Just a way I look at the Lions ownership and the choices made for the past 37 years.

So here is an example:

Lets say the Lions fake a FG when they could use the 3 points to go up by 7 deep into the game. The fake backfires and a punter fumbles the ball.

I would probably say something like.. " What the fucking creepy lion bullshit was that!!"

My wife started calling Gym a creep after the handshake.
                '
                '
                '
                You feeling strong my friend? Call me elf one more time.

Comment

• A lot of Creeps at the Gym, CreepyLion.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/oNqBsQiNoAU[/ame]
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post

Wow, very cool version!
                      Last edited by CreepyLion; November 19, 2013, 06:37 PM. Reason: mis type
                      You feeling strong my friend? Call me elf one more time.

Comment

• Originally posted by CreepyLion View Post
                        Hello again. Does a member have to post so many times to have a sig? If so how many?

Thank you
                        I won't disclose the exact number (else spammers will just post till they hit that number), but it's a combination of posts and the number of days you've been here.

Originally posted by CreepyLion View Post
                        Ha. Wife thinks Jim Schwartz is Creepy.

I thought Schwartz was sexy but he's wearing on me lately. And now that the Tigers got Ausmus, Schwartz is in the rear view mirror.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I thought Schwartz was sexy but he's wearing on me lately. And now that the Tigers got Ausmus, Schwartz is in the rear view mirror.
                          So you've got Ausmus in front of you and Schwartz behind you?
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Hmmm, not a bad scenario but not really what I meant. :D
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Re: New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                              Hmmm, not a bad scenario but not really what I meant. :D
                              Could be worse. Leyland could still be the manager:D
                              Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                                I thought Schwartz was sexy but he's wearing on me lately. And now that the Tigers got Ausmus, Schwartz is in the rear view mirror.
                                DEB and Cross Eyed F'r sittin in a tree.....
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X