No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is a strange look on Appling's face. Almost an "It figures, that that would happen." look.

Comment

• OSU defeats Indiana... opening the door for Michigan and seemingly 10 other teams to gain a split of the regular season Big Ten title.

Comment

• Appling is an interesting kid and a little different but unfortunately for MSU it's tough to have him in the right mindset all the time. And Izzo basically tried to take some of the blame. 3 tough losses for MSU in a row. Things swing fast in college hoops.
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Yes. The B1G is just amazingly tough this year. I wouldn't take the Purdue game tonight for granted. They just won at Wisconsin, afterall.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
            OSU defeats Indiana... opening the door for Michigan and seemingly 10 other teams to gain a split of the regular season Big Ten title.
            10 or 2...and they call you hyperbole boy.

Comment

• I think it's 4?

Indiana 4 losses
              Ohio State, Michigan State, Michigan, Wisconsin with 5 losses.

since State and Wiscy play each other then one of them is guaranteed 6 losses and is out.
              Forever One!

Comment

• And Michigan will get their chance, at home, against Indiana for a share of the conference title.

Comment

• I was at the Michigan Purdue game. Fun time!
                  Trey Burke just took over during the 2nd half.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Michigan KILLING it defensively so far. Indiana looks lost trying to crack it.

Comment

• Burke is playing like shit, though.

Comment

• And of course, the moment I say that, he starting dropping threes like crazy.

Comment

• Indiana wins on a bullshit intentional foul that wasn't called.

Comment

• Probably the worst loss in Michigan basketball history. What an unfathomable choke job.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              Indiana wins on a bullshit intentional foul that wasn't called.
                              They would have just missed 4 straight free throws anyway.

Comment

• Indiana swept the Michigan schools, they are a notch above everyone else except Duke w/ Ryan Kelly. 4-0 against the Michigan schools is unbelievable, all 4 games they looked to the better team as well. Not by much, but consistently a notch above.
                                The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X