No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot damn Stee!! You are the fucking man!! That family will never forget the hero that saved their family.
    AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• damn.

congrats sir!
      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• got the shakes bad tonight... I do not do rescues, retired from them..but it was only six doors away
        If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Way to go, Dale.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Good job stee. My post pales in comparison. 4 minutes is impressive.

Comment

• Wow. Way to go Stee.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Awesome STEE! You are a hero, sir.
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• All in a days work Cap'n.

Kudos on the beer call. ;)
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Wow, Great work Stee.
                    AAL Quintez Cephus
                    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• That's awesome Stee. Once you get over the shakes, you must feel proud. Do you think you will hear from the parents?

Comment

• am sure, they are just down the road.. not much sleep tonight.. a lot of processing..but it feels good to get someone back for a change
                        If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• You are a true hero, my friend.

We all owe you thanks for your willingness to help your fellow mankind.

You sir, are a shining star in a growing abyss.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• So true, Mark. I am so disgusted with humanity....but Dale's a keeper. Nice job, Dale. I can't imagine what it feels like to make such a huge difference!!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Wow, nice work Steeman!!
                              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, a German, an Indian, several Americans (including a Hawaiian and an Alaskan), an Argentinian, a Dane, an Australian, a Slovak, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Moroccan, a Frenchman, a New Zealander, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Guatemalan, a Colombian, a Pakistani, a Malaysian, a Croatian, a Uzbek, a Cypriot, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Chinese, a Sri Lankan, a Lebanese, a Cayman Islander, a Ugandan, a Vietnamese, a Korean, a Uruguayan, a Czech, an Icelander, a Mexican, a Finn, a Honduran, a Panamanian, an Andorran, an Israeli, a Venezuelan, an Iranian, a Fijian, a Peruvian, an Estonian, a Syrian, a Brazilian, a Portuguese, a Liechtensteiner, a Mongolian, a Hungarian, a Canadian, a Moldovan, a Haitian, a Norfolk Islander, a Macedonian, a Bolivian, a Cook Islander, a Tajikistani, a Samoan, an Armenian, an Aruban, an Albanian, a Greenlander, a Micronesian, a Virgin Islander, a Georgian, a Bahaman, a Belarusian, a Cuban, a Tongan, a Cambodian, a Canadian, a Qatari, an Azerbaijani, a Romanian, a Chilean, a Jamaican, a Filipino, a Ukrainian, a Dutchman, a Ecuadorian, a Costa Rican, a Swede, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a Greek, a Belgian, a Singaporean, an Italian, a Norwegian and 2 Africans walk into a very fine restaurant.

After scrutinising the group the Maitre D says "I'm sorry......

You can't come in here without a Thai.
                                The only logical explanation is:
                                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Working...
                                X