<<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Nighters, Dude. Sleep good.
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Yowser!

These guys are playing good!

Datsyuk getting a little chippy. Good to see.

I can't see Pittsburgh getting back into this. We are going to hoist the cup again!!
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Great game!! Nice to see Dats showing a little feistiness! I think we may have just witnessed the last game of Gary Roberts. Geez, the guy's game has passed him by.

I don't want to think it, but a broom may be needed soon...

Comment

• Great game but I don't want to be too overconfident. Even though they have been impressive victories, all we have done is hold serve on our home ice. Game 3 in Pittsburgh is going to be the true test for us. While I am confident we will win the Cup I can't say that it will be a sweep.
              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                Great game but I don't want to be too overconfident. Even though they have been impressive victories, all we have done is hold serve on our home ice. Game 3 in Pittsburgh is going to be the true test for us. While I am confident we will win the Cup I can't say that it will be a sweep.
                Wings have been great on the road all year long. The ideal situation would be for them to win one on the road then hoist the cup here at home.

Comment

• Gary Roberts is a f'ing punk. That cheapshot on Franzen was a bunch of bullsh#t. And Terrian (sp cuz i really dont care) looks clueless when they cut to him on the bench. He looks like some cheap old Brian Bosworth look alike.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• and I didnt realize Filppula was a RES FA this offseason. Man Kenny Holland has his work cut out for him. Some team is gonna throw a bunch a cash at that kid. We're gotta get he Franzen, and Z locked up. This team is unreal

Our forwards are deep and the young D we have sitting in the Wings (punn intended) is eyepopping. Quincey, Erricson and Meech all could play for just about any of the playoff teams except The D.

Holland and Babs have done an epic job with this team. I knew Babcock was gonna be smoething but I didnt know he was gonna make us this good.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• What a bunch of pricks! Punching Franzen in the head and then giving it the big "Who, me? What did I do?" I met Don Cherry once in Windsor (is his bar still there?) and he was great. No phony, exactly the same guy you see on the tube. He was impressed that I bought a bull terrier because of him. But he's wearing on me. Steve Levy tried to get him to say how well the Wings were playing in a post-game, and all he talked about was Datsyuk fighting like a pansy and Malkin saying he was tired. Always looking for a shot at the foreign players. He said the Wings will win because it's the new NHL. I never heard him complain about the Oilers when they were winning Cups with speed and skill.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• No shit.. I saw that same interview and he was acting like Dats was a pussy for standing up to the thug tactics of those goons. Cherry is a f'ing loser. I used to respect his views but he's off the reservation now.

The only thing he said as any sort of a positive was that he picked the Wings from the start of the playoffs. Then he followed it up with I picked them to win the "new nhl"

What the hell does that mean? This is one of the best teams I've ever seen. Dats and Z remind me Stevie Y and Feds as far as two way players and dare I say, they might be harder workers both ways.

Cherry can suck it
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          This is one of the best teams I've ever seen. Dats and Z remind me Stevie Y and Feds as far as two way players and dare I say, they might be harder workers both ways.

Cherry can suck it
                          Anyone in the NHL is a harder worker than Fed, I am not so sure you can say that about Stevie.

Comment

• How about that sweet ass sweet move Lilja put on the Penguins to keep them on their toes. You know the one where he just blows a tire and falls down creating a breakaway. Nice D ahole. Put one of the young bucks in
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Michel Therrien is an ass, I have never liked this guy, his post game childish whining is sickening and he is the one who sends his players after The Mule at the end of the game. Roberts should have got a match and a game. F- it now, bringing Mac into the lineup will do no good for this teams goal - to win the Cup.

I think you guys are a little hard on Cherry, yea he's not as high on my list as he used to be (I used to love this guy). He likes 'old time hockey' and its gone, there not much more for him to talk about....I miss it too. Steve Levy know nothing about hockey! Just like all the rest at ESPN, (beside s Hair Melrose) trying to say that Dats is a tough guy b/c he "was really throwing punches with his gloves on" ? Please, that's an insult to me and Don Cherry and to anyone who knows hockey. Its good Dats is sticking up for his team, lets leave it at that, he's a great player not a tough guy!

Still Cherry of all people he realizes now that these are not the days where you can get payback, he did say he gives Babcock a lot of credit for his players restraint, and that's what you have to have in the new NHL.
                              Last edited by L-kxng; May 27, 2008, 10:38 AM.
                              I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• F Cherry. He's a hipocrit. He lashes out on Dats for throwing punches with his gloves on but laughes off the cheapshot (with his gloves on) that Roberts put on the Mule..

Cherry is an asshole.

He is an old time hockey guy and thats why he should love Dats and Z. They play HARD, they have skill, they play D, and they both can give out some hits. They're not laying people out like Kronwall but they're playing very physical.

He doesnt want to give any credit to our guys at all. They only reason we're winning is cuz of the rules. f him.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X